Radiesse - Baltimore

Dr. S merely gave me sound advice based on a photo...

Dr. S merely gave me sound advice based on a photo. I appreciate that he took the time to do this in the manner that he did.

I agree. I posted my photo online for Dr advice because when I went in for consultations, I received different advice on what would work best. I appreciate Dr. S. taking the time to respond and giving me honest advice...even though I don't like to hear how much work I actually need to have done.
I wanted to comment because I had the exact same experience- my face was also swollen and 'jowly' after Radiesse. I had it injected in the marionette lines at the side of my nose and mouth. For almost 2 weeks my lower cheeks looked puffy and 'jowly' but eventually it went down and now everything looks good. This was the first time I had Radiesse, previously I've had Restalyne which isn't as thick and doesn't cause as much swelling or take as long for the swelling to subside. So now I know and won't be as freaked out if I ever decide to do this again.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Thank you, Dr. S, for your thoughtful input regarding my disappointment after Radiesse. You were both respectful and gentle... and most importantly honest. Thank you again.