Damaged my Skin-3 Years Later I Am Still Dealing with Scars-craters & Alien Crop Patterns! - La Crescenta, CA

I made the mistake of using an RN. The settings...

I made the mistake of using an RN. The settings were too powerful. I developed horrible scarring, reactive eruptions, open sores, with actual ash burn stuff coming up out of the scars. Also I believe I figured out what the blue thread-like-stuff, that seem to be in-bedded within the epithelial layers, the burn material that was deep makes an inflammatory response and erupts on surface as open sores craters along with irregular scars. It is as if I also have alien crop patterns on my face, some of which are linear and geometrical. I believe that the blue stuff is from some fillers that I had had prior, which were fried with the laser. The scars are also on my nose, with some ash material, but no blue stuff on my nose. It has been a nightmare.

See above. I chose them because they had done botox and filler, before without any problems.Updated on 13 Jan 2013:See above. I chose them because they had done botox and filler, before without any problems.