Breast Augmentation Revision with AMAZING RESULTS - Quogue, NY

I had a breast augmentation revision on August...

I had a breast augmentation revision on August 16,2013 by Dr. Tracy Pfeifer. I couldn't be happier with my procedure. From the moment I stepped into the office for my consultation to my first post op appointment there has been nothing but a positive experience. Dr. Pfeifer and her entire staff made me feel at home and not a number. They answered all my questions and any concerns. I couldn't believe the day of my surgery that I felt amazing. I was fortunate not to experience any pain or discomfort and my results are amazing. I look natural! I went back to work 3 days after my procedure and was asked by a co worker who knew I was having my procedure if I had gone through with it because I looked so good. I highly recommend Dr.Pfeifer if you are planning any type of plastic surgery.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pfeifer is an wonderful and talented doctor who cares for her patients. From the moment I met Dr. Pfeifer and her staff Paula and Denise I felt at ease and safe. My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Pfeifer you will be happy with you results.

Congrats! Do you have pictures?
Congrats!