Flat Tummy - Quincy, MA

Hi ladies!! I have been waiting for this mommy...

Hi ladies!! I have been waiting for this mommy makeover for years! I got extremely big about 6 years ago(docs still don't know what happened) but it left me with a body full of stretch marks and loose skin! Well I am taking my life back! For so long I have put my loving 3 children alway first and take care of them but now I want it to be my turn! I have saline implants from 1999 and in 4 short days I am going in to have silicone implants with a BL and a full tummy tuck!!

This was my 3rd PS I checked out and loved him! I can't believe how real it is starting to feel! I have been on this site daily (almost a little to obsessive lol) and reading everyone's stories gave me such inspiration!

I took one whole week off from work and then hope to do the next 2 weeks working from home. I just have to get over the fact that I can't be super mom for a short while and things will still get done without me lol.

I haven't been in a bikini for as long as I remember I am beyond thrilled! I keep going back and forth between super excited to wanting to just call them up and casually cancel my surgery and say I changed my mind! But I am a positive person and I know everything will be fine! I have my pain killers arnica and a positive attitude!(for the most part) I'm sitting here pinching my flab and saying with a smile -goodbye!!!!!
I will try to post pics of my "before" aka not for long!
Good luck and happy healing to everyone!!
U will do great! Good luck to u (((hugs)))
Good luck tomorrow :)
Thanks aprillee3!! I can't believe it's actually tomorrow and at this time I will be done and home! I'm pinching my stomach flab today cause i know it will be gone tomorrow!!:-)

So I tried updating my story this am but it didn't...

So I tried updating my story this am but it didn't work! That's ok it probably would of made me feel more nervous! So I got 380cc silicone implants and a full TT!
I slept great last night , kept talking my self all is well and that I have been waitin a longgggggg time for this!

I arrived at my surgeon center at 7, nurse was very welcoming, Went over things with my anthologist who was such a nice doctor! Them Dr. samaha came in he drew all over me with his purple marker and I was set to go! Kissed my husband goodbye , he told me he would see me in "an hour" (my a wake time) and I was going to breeze right through it!

I was now in the operation room , felt very at ease , the anthologist told me to pick out my cocktail and my island! So I went out so quick (with my colorful Mai tai holding it on the beach in sunny Hawaii!!
The next thing I keep I woke up in the recovery ro room at 330 felt great had some gingeralle and off to my car I went!

I'm now home eating saltines, English muffin, gingeralle and tea and I feel great! I tool my pain killer, zofran, arnica and bromelin. I hope to take a nap soon but I'm not that tired!
Ps no drains!!
So glad to hear all went well :0) can't wait to see some pics! Happy healing
Thank you nalidivatammy2 I can't wait to post them either!!

Thanks for starting your story! Did you just have your surgery? If so, how are you feeling?

Well it's 418 in the am and can't go back to...

Well it's 418 in the am and can't go back to sleep! My husband ha s been setting his alarm ever 3 hours and giving me my pain Meds which is a huge help. I am in 0 pain , I never though in my wildest dreams I would be feeling like this! I'm sleeping in the recliner with a pillow behind me, one on either side for my arms and one under my knees and I couldn't be more comfortable!
Now I'm going to take my arnica and bromelin. My nurse said the first night will be the worst so if it goes up from here I will be thrilled!! I just wish I would be more tired but oh we!!

My oldest son who is 17 is such a help I think he is is a little bit freaked out but he is trying hard bit to show it:) and my 5 year old daughter brought me flowers and actually came toward me and smiled while my little guy who is 3 is keeping his distance! He thinks I look like he hunch back of noter dame! Lol. One think I am looking forward to in the am is a nice cup of coffee!!!!!!

Well it's 418 in the am and can't go back to...

Day 1 post op!! (Well I did get out of surgery at...

Day 1 post op!! (Well I did get out of surgery at 230 so maybe it doesn't count till then) I had a great night sleep I just had a tough time falling asleep when I had to take my Meds every 3 hours I just wasn't tired, I thought I would be? But ablsoulotely no pain! I'm drinking my coffee FINALLY, I was waiting for this for so long well since yesterday am!;)

Day 3 post op! I had a great day yesterday made...

Day 3 post op! I had a great day yesterday made myself a bowl of Cheerios and bananas which took all my energy out of me! But I succeeded!;) pretty much relaxed the rest of the afternoon which I am not used to at all! I took a shower got to see my incision and by boobs for the first time (thought I would be more freaked out than I actually was) my belly button looks good! It felt so good to get clean and wash my hair!
I am spreading my pain killers out to every 5-6 hours and seeing if that is manageable. So far so good. I'm taking colace and mirilax every day still no bm! I know it will come but hopefully sooner than later!

Post op day 3 still and I feel great! Alternating...

Post op day 3 still and I feel great! Alternating Vicodin with Valium and Motrin every 6 hours now and I feel great! I took a shower when my husband ran out to do an errand ( I would never recommend that, I thought I felt great so I decided to hop in) wont do that again! I looked at my scar which was pretty hard for me to do and it doesn't look too-too bad. My stretch marks are gone!! Who hoo!!!!! I have absolutely no regrets and would do this surgery again in a heartbeat!! Happy healing to everyone!! I will post pics soon:)
I'm so glad that you are feeling so great! Stay positive and make sure you don't over do it. I felt like Superwoman at the end of week 1 but crashed a few days later because I went a bit crazy! I'm sure that your pics will be great. Heal well!

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks!!

I have been wanting to post my experience and I feel horrible that I didn't! Days just kept going by and well here I am!
I did keep a weekly journal that I wrote down my feelings-
My second week I looked at my body saying "oh what have I done?" Then the next day I was extremely happy with my decision!
I never had any real pain except that night when I tried getting up which is awesome! I took my arnica every day for the first week then got lazy with it:)
I was off pain Meds after about 2 weeks then alternating with Tylenol and Motrin every 6 hours for 1.5 weeks and then just took it when I needed it.
I can say that every week that went by I felt a little more "normal"
I felt like I was hunched over for ever! Now I know what everyone meant by their back pain, thankfully it doesn't last long! Just know that it will pass!
I just recently started sleeping in my bed, the recliner was just so comfy ( an no one to steal my blankets!) but I think my husband was starting to feel a little lonely;)

My husband and I finallyyyyy had sex for he first time at 3 weeks and we do it very very slowly! I don't know who was more scared and cautious him or me! It's just now that I'm feeling a little more comfortable with it!
I am really not numb in any areas but around my belly button and around my incision line it's tingly when I touch it!

I still feel very swollen especially in my va gi gi area! I remember feeling so tight next to my belly button and now that area is feeling much more "normal".
I went for my 6 week post op a few days ago and they said I still am swollen on my lower half of my stomach and he is saying by 8 weeks it should be gone, I can wait to see!

He pulled my skin down and also my skin up to make DOWN there very tight and taught which is great but my hair line goes up to my scar line so I have to make sure I am hair free all the time!! Is that pretty normal?

I still am in black stretch pants and dresses, I haven't wore jeans yet! He said it was ok but I can tell that it will feel weird! Maybe next week I will attempt it;)

I am using the scar treatment every morning which it says for best results to use twice a day I have just been so lazy at night but I'm definitely going to start!
He said the scar typically will look worse and turn red before it looks better but he said my scar looks great so it may not get bad! Which is great news!

My kids have been great, I told my 5 year old daughter that the doctor said I needed to have it done (never mentioned by breasts)
I just recently started picking them up and holding them I have missed that! My whole family has been great through my whole recovery!

I would do this all over again in a heart beat!

This took me the whole am to type because I had to keep stopping because of my darling children;) so I hope I don't have to many spelling errors and this all make sense! I will post pics hopefully today!
Thank you searstd0! I totally know what u mean , I felt that I had to do laundry and my pain immediately after told me I wasn't ready!:)

Pics!

You look so great! I bet you're so happy! I have a question. How were you feeling about the 3rd week of your surgery. I have a 1 y/o not thinking of how long i'd be out of commission. I'm not going to lift him but I will have to do a lot for him. Do you think it's possible to take care of a 1 y/o? I'm so sorry to ask you but I'm hoping you'll give me your honest opinion
I am soooooo sorry I havent been on here in so long I didnt see your message!!! I started working from home at 2 weeks and went back to the office at 3 weeks. I was defiantly slower but was feeling great. My husband did alot but I probably did more than I should of done(giving the kids baths etc) I was feeling great! I honestly think if u take it easy for the first 2-3 weeks your body will heal so much faster! Take arnica that will help also! My youngest little wild child is 3 and I would do it all again in a heart beat so I think its defiently possible for you! I wish u the best of luck if u decide to do it or if you already did it because it was 2 months ago!
You look awesome. Thank-you for the pictures, review! I am trying to read positive reviews because I was reading the 'not worth it' and they kinda scared me! :( You mention scar treatment. Which kind do you use? Do you like it and is it easy to apply? Does it hurt to put it on? Just curious. I'm trying to get as much tips as possible because my day is coming up too quickly . . . !

loving my body now!

U look so good love ur results :)
Thanks cindy8006!!
Looks great! I am schedule for my tummy tuck with Dr Samaha on the 18th!! Cant Wait!!!!!!!!
Quincy Plastic Surgeon

From my very first consultation I knew he was the one I was going to choose!