Best Decision I Have Ever Made! - Quincy, MA

After having my daughter almost 5 years ago, I...

After having my daughter almost 5 years ago, I went up to a size 38 ddd. Prior to having her, I was a 36 c. I hated everything about having huge breast. None of my clothes fit right, the sweat under the breast, and just uncomfortable overall. So, I decided that it was time to look into a breast reduction. It has been almost 6 weeks since the surgery. I am so pleased with the results! I feal like a new woman. The surgeon removed 1 lb from each breast. That is a lot of extra weight to carry around. I can honestly say that have more self confidence in the way I look now. I would do it all over again!

Dr Gilbert

Hope ur healing isgoing good, i also am having a lb from each side removed... how are things looking for you size wise... do you think ur back to being a C?
I just got measured at Victoria Secret about 3 weeks ago. I am a 40c/d. i'm cool with that! They are soooo perky! I still can't believe how good they look. I have to take a double take when I walk past a mirror without a shirt on...I really couldn't be happier!!! They are healing just perfectly! Thanks for inquiring!

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your fabulous results.  Two pounds off your chest is a big change!