I feel great!

I'm all paid up and now super scared!!! I'm 32...

I'm all paid up and now super scared!!! I'm 32 with 2 children I've had 2 C-sections that I never used anything but Motrin for pain but am so scared of the pain!!!! Just quit smoking and I feel like trying to prepare myself!! Any thoughts and helpful advice? I think about it and almost have a panic attack!! More I think from the excitement but still I'm scared!!

pictures..don't judge....I have a mirror to

They are awful sorry if they offend anyone!

NO MOTIVATION

I'M SUPER EXCITED BUT.....I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO GET MY LARGE A** OFF THE COUCH. I AM IN A FUNK AND I KNOW THAT I NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND EXCERCISE, I JUST AM NOT MOTIVATED. I GUESS IM DEPRESSED. I HATE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND I KNOW THIS WEIGHT ISNT GOIN TO COME OFF ON ITS OWN!!! I'M ONE MONTH AND 5 DAYS FROM MY SURGERY AND I KNOW THAT IF I WOULD JUST GET UP AND WALK I COULD TONE SO MUCH AND DROP A COUPLE POUNDS.....I FEEL STUCK!!!!

29 days!!!!!

Wow! The count down has begun! Pretty sure this is all I think about! My 7 year old is even counting down with me! Still some things to do...like buy a recliner but ready for the most part! Realized that I will be on my period for surgery;( was wondering if that effected anyone else?

3 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS!!!

WOW!!! IM GETTING SO SCARED!!! I AM SO READY TO DO THIS!!!!! THINKING ABOUT ALL YOU WOMEN GOING IN THIS WEEK!!!! GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES FOR YOU ALL!

blood work and pictures tomorrow!

17 days till my TT! I'm so excited and nervous! Have blood work and pictures tomorrow!

can't wait to have a small waist

15 days! 15 days! I'm so excited!!

I don't look too bad.......but ready to look great!

This is me...........

this is me!

This is who I am!

this is me.........

This is who I am

this is me...........

This is who I am........not to bad, but could be great :)

2 weeks

Holy sh*t! 14 days!

I'm sick!

I have a chest cold! What can I take this close to surgery? Help please! Don't want to have too delay my surgery again!

Feeling better

Called my PS yesterday to let him know that I was getting sick. Advised me to go to my doctor and get on antibiotic. Got a shot in my tush and feeling better this morning!

dreams come true!

So excited! I just posted a picture of me and my 3 year old. We have been snuggling as much as possible. Will be hard to not snuggle with my babies!

my time!

Love my babies

wow I can't believe this is happening to

Oh my! So much to do and very little time! Oh well I have a great hubby! Almost time!

flat side here I come!

The day has finally arrived! Probably won't post much today as pain pills totally knock me out! Good luck to my other TT sisters having surgery today! Prayers to all!

will post more even I can take bandages off

Haven't gotten to look yet but the blob is definitely home! Thank you ti everyone who has supported me on me journey! And best of luck to those still on theirs! God Bless you all!

I feel great

Side profile. Can't wait till I can see with out my bandages! Everyone was right........drain tubes are the worst!

hello

Holy boobs! They look even bigger, my hubby of course pointed that out! Imagine that!

emotions are All over the place!

Bad day today. Really frustrated with my friends and family! Don't say you're going to do something then don't do it! Don't mind me, trying ti wean myself off some meds. Tomorrow is another day and the drains are supposed ti come out!

drains out

Well that wasn't how I pictured it would happen.....don't think you should know till its time. Glad it's over with! Still driving will take new pictures when we get home. Also got stitches out of my belly button today too!

some from day of

Swelling!

swollen but I love

Doctors find me I was doing great! Just ready fur the swelling to go down! Thanks for all of your support ladies!

I hate new cg

I loved the binder. I feel like I'm suffocating and it hurts my incisions! Now I'm in a very bad mood and just want to throw a huge tantrum dammit. I have had headaches for two days, my husband is being an ass and I want a glass of wine! There...I'm done

dress up!

I'm thinking I will attempt make up and some clothes today! Hell I might even do something with my hair....oh hell my husband won't be able to guess my mood today hehehe! Feeling frisky? Not too frisky ;-)

mirror

I'm going to get a full length mirror too today! Haven't had one in years at my house!

day 12

Just had apt. Says I am healing beautifully! I feel great wore jeans today they were baggy!

I feel amazing!

Been sleeping back in bed! Husband tried and scored! He is so proud......no pain! :) was 2 weeks yesterday and the swelling goes down more everyday! I'm worried about Thanksgiving and all the traveling we have to do........yuck! Hope everyone is healing well and Happy Holidays!

Holiday swell hell!

I have done too much! I have no pain except right under my breasts were my tummy starts! Sore and look like a whale! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! If I don't get the okay to start exercising my ass is going to need a tuck!

can't believe almost 4 weeks

Wow! Time flies when you're having fun! Back to normal life, swell often. Some days I feel good some days I'm blah! Will post a picture soon. Doctor this week. Happy healing!
Quincy Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and his staff are phenomenal! They saw to my every need and were so carrying! I also look beautiful and sexy that comes from their years of experience! Glori his personal CNP and nurse is the best!