I feel great!

I'm all paid up and now super scared!!! I'm 32...

I'm all paid up and now super scared!!! I'm 32 with 2 children I've had 2 C-sections that I never used anything but Motrin for pain but am so scared of the pain!!!! Just quit smoking and I feel like trying to prepare myself!! Any thoughts and helpful advice? I think about it and almost have a panic attack!! More I think from the excitement but still I'm scared!!
Welcome!!!! You are at the best site for all your questions, concerns an to talk to your TT sisters :-) ... I have only 13 days an I get nervous then I get excited an then go through the same feelings again. It's all normal an this site has helped me get through a lot of them!! Good luck !! Don't be afraid to ask any questions !!!!
13 days! Wow I'm nervous and excited for you! I wish you the very best and thank you for welcoming me to the group! Please keep me posted!
Thank you it's coming so fast. Thinking last night about when the surgery is done they are putting me up in a Hilton until my appt the next day... I really need to pack some light snacks an a big cup for water never thought of that lol... I will keep you posted :-) do u have any before pics!?!?

pictures..don't judge....I have a mirror to

They are awful sorry if they offend anyone!
My pre-op is on the same day as your surgery. I'll be praying for you :-)
Thank you so much! My pre op and blood work are Oct. 2 getting so real! When is your scheduled day?
I had 2 on here(pictures) now I can't find the stinking things!

NO MOTIVATION

I'M SUPER EXCITED BUT.....I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO GET MY LARGE A** OFF THE COUCH. I AM IN A FUNK AND I KNOW THAT I NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND EXCERCISE, I JUST AM NOT MOTIVATED. I GUESS IM DEPRESSED. I HATE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND I KNOW THIS WEIGHT ISNT GOIN TO COME OFF ON ITS OWN!!! I'M ONE MONTH AND 5 DAYS FROM MY SURGERY AND I KNOW THAT IF I WOULD JUST GET UP AND WALK I COULD TONE SO MUCH AND DROP A COUPLE POUNDS.....I FEEL STUCK!!!!

29 days!!!!!

Wow! The count down has begun! Pretty sure this is all I think about! My 7 year old is even counting down with me! Still some things to do...like buy a recliner but ready for the most part! Realized that I will be on my period for surgery;( was wondering if that effected anyone else?
I've been the same way. Not motivated to loose weight like alto of these girls. I figure he will suck it out. I go under Thurs next week
I'm 3 weeks and 4 days out!!! I will be thinking about you and looking forward to seeing pictures!!!!
Crap I've gained 4 lbs since last week!

3 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS!!!

WOW!!! IM GETTING SO SCARED!!! I AM SO READY TO DO THIS!!!!! THINKING ABOUT ALL YOU WOMEN GOING IN THIS WEEK!!!! GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES FOR YOU ALL!
Stay positive N remember this is for you!!!!! Smoking oh :( I am not sure how that works I have has one now for 7 weeks an plan not too. As soon as I can start walking I will an the start jogging!!! With the hubby :-)
Have not had one !!!
I snuck a smoke! Shit will this hurt my recovery time?

blood work and pictures tomorrow!

17 days till my TT! I'm so excited and nervous! Have blood work and pictures tomorrow!
Have all my stuff! Ready too go! Very lucky that all my friends are nurses and are making a schedule to come be with me! Loving life! 15 days!
Awesome!!!! Keep it up chica
Was today. Have to do my nicotine test next Thursday but a go for everything else! 20 days nicotine free!

can't wait to have a small waist

15 days! 15 days! I'm so excited!!

I don't look too bad.......but ready to look great!

This is me...........

this is me!

This is who I am!

this is me.........

This is who I am

this is me...........

This is who I am........not to bad, but could be great :)

2 weeks

Holy sh*t! 14 days!
Good luck! I feel anxiety too! I keep telling myself all these women on here made it, so can I !!!
You said it. Holy....

I'm sick!

I have a chest cold! What can I take this close to surgery? Help please! Don't want to have too delay my surgery again!

Feeling better

Called my PS yesterday to let him know that I was getting sick. Advised me to go to my doctor and get on antibiotic. Got a shot in my tush and feeling better this morning!
Wow! Almost time! Have to be at the surgery center at 6:30am in one week! I have waited for this for almost 8 years! Dream come true!
Stress has definitely set in! I even have a cold sore to prove it! MommaJen I will definitely post pictures!
I just wanted to say I have been considering a tummy tuck and by your pictures, you look almost exactly like I do. I have 3 daughters but all were vaginal deliveries. But they were all 8 pds, and my last daughter was 9.5 pds.....My musces and belly is all stretched out. So I am making a consultation today. I am anxious to see your out come. good luck

dreams come true!

So excited! I just posted a picture of me and my 3 year old. We have been snuggling as much as possible. Will be hard to not snuggle with my babies!

my time!

Love my babies
I'm in freak out mode! Holy Toledo! It's the final countdown...insert eye of the tiger sound track.......:) wow anxiety is now my best friend! Almost to the flat side!
I know I gonna be the same way!! You can do this!!! Fear is only temporary, regret is forever!!
How's it going? This is our last pain free weekend. Gotta make the most of it!

wow I can't believe this is happening to

Oh my! So much to do and very little time! Oh well I have a great hubby! Almost time!
Hey just dropping in to wish you luck today. I'm in at 6:45 am so I'm right behind you. Be safe and may angels surround you today.
Thank you! Prayers! I've cried already this morning leaving my babies! We got this!
Thank you jessi188! same to you!

flat side here I come!

The day has finally arrived! Probably won't post much today as pain pills totally knock me out! Good luck to my other TT sisters having surgery today! Prayers to all!
No pain pump! Just valium and norrco! I thing getting up and walking has helped me too
Awesome! Great to hear! Happy recovery! :)

will post more even I can take bandages off

Haven't gotten to look yet but the blob is definitely home! Thank you ti everyone who has supported me on me journey! And best of luck to those still on theirs! God Bless you all!
Thank you! I'm standing really well to! Doctors were really impressed! I have a high pain tolerance though lol! how are you doing? I'm waiting for doc to get to my hotel room than homeward bound!
Looking great lady!

I feel great

Side profile. Can't wait till I can see with out my bandages! Everyone was right........drain tubes are the worst!

hello

Holy boobs! They look even bigger, my hubby of course pointed that out! Imagine that!
Sorry the drugs are making my post really weird.....lol
Oh honey! You will be fine! I think I just over did it and didn't stay up on my pain meds! Pain is more of an ache then extreme paid! Good luck and I will be watching for your post and praying for you! but she found and told me
Today has been my worst day but I'm doing okay. I had finally gone number 2 which I was so grateful! Just really sore have some blood seeping around my drain tubes.....they are the pain in my you know what! How are you doing

emotions are All over the place!

Bad day today. Really frustrated with my friends and family! Don't say you're going to do something then don't do it! Don't mind me, trying ti wean myself off some meds. Tomorrow is another day and the drains are supposed ti come out!
I understand how people can let u down. You'll rise above in spite of them. I'm so jealous your drains are coming out tomorrow!
Sorry your having a bad day:( I know you much be excited about your drains coming out tomorrow. 5 days isn't to bad to be drain free!! I hope things get better with you friends and family, they probably don't understand how isolated you feel being stuck in a chair all day. Try and post some pics tomorrow, I'm super excited to see your new tummy:) :) :)

drains out

Well that wasn't how I pictured it would happen.....don't think you should know till its time. Glad it's over with! Still driving will take new pictures when we get home. Also got stitches out of my belly button today too!
Can't wait to hear and see'
I posted some new pictures, what do you think?!

some from day of

Swelling!

swollen but I love

Doctors find me I was doing great! Just ready fur the swelling to go down! Thanks for all of your support ladies!
You look fantastic!!
Your looking good! Did your doc move you into a compression garment after taking the drains out? Have you tried on any old clothes yet?

I hate new cg

I loved the binder. I feel like I'm suffocating and it hurts my incisions! Now I'm in a very bad mood and just want to throw a huge tantrum dammit. I have had headaches for two days, my husband is being an ass and I want a glass of wine! There...I'm done
Lol! I'm getting used to it now! I'm moving pretty good! Standing up straight too! Will post some more pictures soon! How are you liking your new CG? You get your drains out yet? I'm on day 2 no pain pills or Tylenol! God bless!
How's it going? Got my full body vice grip suit on Friday so we're twins now!
It's a full body one that hooks and zips on both sides. Goes past my knees. Pulls at my incisions! Then I'm supposed to wear my binder over top of that! I feel like a sumo wrestler!

dress up!

I'm thinking I will attempt make up and some clothes today! Hell I might even do something with my hair....oh hell my husband won't be able to guess my mood today hehehe! Feeling frisky? Not too frisky ;-)

mirror

I'm going to get a full length mirror too today! Haven't had one in years at my house!

day 12

Just had apt. Says I am healing beautifully! I feel great wore jeans today they were baggy!
Congrats:-)
I know how you feel, the swelling is what's getting me. But, I'm managing I've asked myself over and over. What the hell have I done. But as each day passes I'm loving my results. Even though you go through the ups and downs to achieve this. But, hell, after all I feel like we owe it to ourselves. After having kids and after extreme weight loss. Happy healing to you.
I bought wine tonight! It helps with blood flow! So I won't care if I'm swollen! Kids to bed and mommy time! Hope you're doing better and I think you look fabulous!

I feel amazing!

Been sleeping back in bed! Husband tried and scored! He is so proud......no pain! :) was 2 weeks yesterday and the swelling goes down more everyday! I'm worried about Thanksgiving and all the traveling we have to do........yuck! Hope everyone is healing well and Happy Holidays!
Glad your doing well. I've been in my bed too but aunt flow stopped hubby in his tracks lol!
Aw poor hubby! Mine came early, started right after surgery. Was supposed to be 10 days after. It wasn't bad so not complaining! I think I'm going to have some scar tissue on right side. Pretty hard on my incision, no pain there though. I go on the 6th to get the rest of my stitches out, they itch like crazy! Happy healing!
My post op is on the 6th as well!

Holiday swell hell!

I have done too much! I have no pain except right under my breasts were my tummy starts! Sore and look like a whale! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! If I don't get the okay to start exercising my ass is going to need a tuck!

can't believe almost 4 weeks

Wow! Time flies when you're having fun! Back to normal life, swell often. Some days I feel good some days I'm blah! Will post a picture soon. Doctor this week. Happy healing!
Hey lady! Glad to hear your doing well. I'm on the same road as far as my behind spreading so I have been walking slowly on the treadmill. I hope he clears me for the elliptical this Friday. Can't wait to see your progress :-)
Glad to see you're feeling great!
Quincy Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and his staff are phenomenal! They saw to my every need and were so carrying! I also look beautiful and sexy that comes from their years of experience! Glori his personal CNP and nurse is the best!