Permanent Eyeliner Uppers and Lowers - Queretaro, Mexico

These days I hardly wear make up, never really...

These days I hardly wear make up, never really have but I do like a little definition around my eyes as they have always been my best feature (or so I've been told)
Lately though I don't see as well and it is time consuming to put liner on though I do love the Lancombe Artliner! It has been five days since I had the procedure done and I am still bruised. I do take aspirin on a daily basis and vitamin E as well as lot's of raw garlic, and cinnamon, so this may be what contributed to the bruising. I am also 63, so I think too my skin is thinning. Would I do it again? I might but it hurt so much afterwards..and the bruising and swelling has been awfull
Hello Conchita. The swelling is most likely due to the Aspirin and Vitamin E you have been taking. I always recommend not taking them 3 weeks prior and 3 weeks following the procedure. Hormonal changes in your body can play a part in the swelling as well. I recommend you to stop taking the Aspirin and Vitamin E until the swelling has gone. Dr. Mario Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Perfection Cosmetic & Reconstruction Plastic Surgery Center Cancun, Mexico http://plasticsurgerycancun.com
Thankyou for your response...yes I did realize that the aspirin probably contributed to it. Still It has been sore and bruised for a long time...will fade though and shall be posting more pics once it is healed. Ana
Great. I look forward to seeing your updated photos.

Eyelashes

Today is exactly six days post eyeliner procedure...am a bit concerned as I have noticed a few eyelashes falling out :( I have been doing some googling and read that permanent eyeliner can permanently destroy hair follicles! OMG ...no i don't recommend permanent make up. I am happy with my results but just hoping my eyelash follicles are not permanently destroyed. It just isn't worth it. So glad i didn't let her go any heavier on the liner but fear she may have destroyed my precious eyelash follicles.

Not thrilled with results

I like Conchita very much, and I really believe she tried to do her very best with me she spent nearly four hours on my eyes...however I think she was trying to get the ink in as deep as possible and didn't anticipate the 'bleeding' I would have as well as the nasty bruising. it should have been done in steps. she tried to do too much. Anyway it hasn't 'ruined my eyes...but I shall never do it again! The lower lid is OK and maybe heavier than I would have liked but I know in time it will fade...
Why don't you have someone (or if possible) the same lady fill in the part that she missed on the top and bottom of the same eye? It does not destroy hair follicles. I had mine done 3 years ago and my eyelashes are fine. I did kill them with extensions but am using careprost to grow them out. Check out my review. It should be posted in a day or two.
The ink bled too much...The area is not lined. I went through so much bruising and pain that I do not want to go throught this ever again. My photos show clearly how bruised I was. I did use careprost for a few months ...same thing Latisse/Lumigan (generic) but my eyelids became red so I stopped using it. Also it's something you have to keep doing..because when you stop using it your eyelashes return to normal. I think i shall just use eyeliner...not going through that pain again!
You sound like you have sensitive skin! Mine hurt too but I would get it filled in (if I was in your shoes) as the numbing cream did work for a while, but then yours sounds like a very bad experience. I don't mind keeping using the careprost as I kept getting extensions and it was expensive and then I became sensitive to the glue.
Conchita

Conchita Reyes has a lot of experience and I feel very comfortable with her. I looked at photos of her prior clients and though she generally makes much thicker lines, she listened to me when I told her exactly how I wanted my liner. She was very professional and courteous. Everything was clean, and she showed me the wrapped needles prior to using them.