Permanent Eyeliner Uppers and Lowers - Queretaro, Mexico

These days I hardly wear make up, never really...

These days I hardly wear make up, never really have but I do like a little definition around my eyes as they have always been my best feature (or so I've been told)
Lately though I don't see as well and it is time consuming to put liner on though I do love the Lancombe Artliner! It has been five days since I had the procedure done and I am still bruised. I do take aspirin on a daily basis and vitamin E as well as lot's of raw garlic, and cinnamon, so this may be what contributed to the bruising. I am also 63, so I think too my skin is thinning. Would I do it again? I might but it hurt so much afterwards..and the bruising and swelling has been awfull

Eyelashes

Today is exactly six days post eyeliner procedure...am a bit concerned as I have noticed a few eyelashes falling out :( I have been doing some googling and read that permanent eyeliner can permanently destroy hair follicles! OMG ...no i don't recommend permanent make up. I am happy with my results but just hoping my eyelash follicles are not permanently destroyed. It just isn't worth it. So glad i didn't let her go any heavier on the liner but fear she may have destroyed my precious eyelash follicles.

Not thrilled with results

I like Conchita very much, and I really believe she tried to do her very best with me she spent nearly four hours on my eyes...however I think she was trying to get the ink in as deep as possible and didn't anticipate the 'bleeding' I would have as well as the nasty bruising. it should have been done in steps. she tried to do too much. Anyway it hasn't 'ruined my eyes...but I shall never do it again! The lower lid is OK and maybe heavier than I would have liked but I know in time it will fade...
Conchita

Conchita Reyes has a lot of experience and I feel very comfortable with her. I looked at photos of her prior clients and though she generally makes much thicker lines, she listened to me when I told her exactly how I wanted my liner. She was very professional and courteous. Everything was clean, and she showed me the wrapped needles prior to using them.