My Tummy Tuck Decision

I am 42 year old with a 21 year old son. My...

I am 42 year old with a 21 year old son. My biggest wish is to be able to go to the beach wearing a beautiful red bikini which I haven't done it since I had my son (21 years ago). After having a cesarean the Doctor who did my operation (not in Australia) told me that he had to do a vertical cut in my belly because my bb was in the wrong position (sitting position) and that after a while my tummy will be back to normal. I have been waiting for 21 years for that to happen but I have realized the only way to do it is getting a TT. I have been searching for surgeons in Australia (I am in QLD) but prices are very high ($10K - 11K).
A local doctor told me that I am a candidate for a mini tummy tuck which I was happy with that regarding to the scar length after healing which will be much smaller than a full tummy tuck.
I know this operation will improve my body shape and most importantly my self confidence.
I have also being looking for overseas clinics but I am not too confident about this option.
Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for my TT in Australia or overseas.
Thanks a lot..