Best Thing I Did - Queensland, Australia

It was definately something worth while. my blog...

It was definately something worth while.
my blog can be found at http://mcbreastreduction.com

and if youre considering a reduction its worth a read. I went from a JJ to a DD.

I went through one of the best places in QLD, and everything has been absolutely amazing, if you have a look at my blog it will tell you Everything about the operation, details about the costs are in an entry and also has photos of how the healing is and whatnot.

I started my blog to help people who were interested in getting a breast reduction and looking for information.

Ive put up photographs and everything. Its only 10 days past my operation at the moment, so Im still updating it constantly..

Let me know if you have any questions ok I'm more than happy to help.

The link to my blog is http://mcbreastreduction.com

Dr Phil Richardson

Hi there, I was initially booked with Dr Richardson but canceled right at the lat minute. I was concerned because he didn't appear to have many before and after pics? I hope I didn't make the wrong decision but for me I had to feel 100% about it all and I was hoping to see more of work. I'm glad to see you had good results with him. I still currently looking.. I would love to see some pictures if you have any? I was booked to have breast lift first and then an augmentation in a second proceudre. I think I was just scared about the whole thing and decided to keep searching. Not to mention it is really costly having 2 procedures done in 2 stages...

Hi Brisbane,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Wow you had quite the reduction I bet it feels so much better on your back and neck. Do you have pictures? We would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,