Get Thermage, Don't Get Ultherapy! - Queens, NY

I had thermage done 2 years ago and it did not...

I had thermage done 2 years ago and it did not hurt at all. I felt the warmth when it was applied to my face, but it was actually a very comfortable temperature. The whole procedure was comfortable and nice. and I saw results right on the spot! I got up and cleaned my face from the cooling gel and saw my face up-lifted. I was 37 at the time. The result continues to show and last 2 years.

3 days ago, I went under ultherapy. I did not get thermage this time only because the clinic that I had done thermage before stop doing thermage and told me that ultherapy is the new technology and thermage is out. After searching online, I decided to try the "new and better" technology with another doctor closer to where I live.

ULTHERAPY IS PAINFUL. Way too painful. I have high pain tolerance (I gave labor to my daughter without any pain med, and thermage felt nothing) but ultherapy made me moan and "jumped". It felt like electric shocks that burns. I begged my doctor to lower it's power but he threaten that the result won't be good. I regretted with every pulse. Right there, I knew I will never return for ultherapy again!

What's better? several areas on my face have nerve damages. They are still numb to the touch, and the areas on my corner forehead extends the numbness to my scalp! Regardless the nerve damages are temporary or not, I am extremely unhappy. Not only I didn't not see the same result as I did from thermage, it was painful as hell. I felt I was being punished by my doctor for spending a good $2600 for a full face ultherapy.

Ladies, do not get it. if you can find someone does thermage, do it. I would let myself grow old if there's no other choice than ultherapy