I Had Zeltiq Done & It Works! - Queens, NY

I had Zeltiq done on my flanks & tummy areas...

I had Zeltiq done on my flanks & tummy areas and I can already see the difference!

I had it done 2 weeks ago with him, and although the I haven't even achieved the final results, I already see a big difference. Dr. A isn't just about "selling a procedure" to me. He was so professional, and down-to-earth, and he made sure that I understood the outcome that I could expect from the procedure.

I couldn't be happier with the results that I already see, and I am booking a treatment for another area. Other medi-spas and practices charged more for the Zeltiq, so I am definitely going back to Dr. A for my next treatment.

I want to be ready for the spring, and there's no better way than the minimally invasive, cost-effective Zeltiq.

Thank you Dr. A!

Hi Jade -- Thanks for writing your review of CoolSculpting. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure?

I had Zeltiq done on my flanks & tummy areas...

I had it done 2 weeks ago with Dr. A, and although the I haven't even achieved the final results, I already see a big difference. Dr. A isn't just about "selling a procedure" to me. He was so professional, and down-to-earth, and he made sure that I understood the outcome that I could expect from the procedure.

Thank you Dr. A!

How have your full results turned out? I believe the dr you saw belongs to the same derm office that im going to on friday, but mine is in NJ.
New York Dermatologist

This practice made the Zeltiq affordable, and Dr. A was amazingly honest, and professional!