I Had Zeltiq Done & It Works! - Queens, NY

I had Zeltiq done on my flanks & tummy areas...

I had Zeltiq done on my flanks & tummy areas and I can already see the difference!

I had it done 2 weeks ago with him, and although the I haven't even achieved the final results, I already see a big difference. Dr. A isn't just about "selling a procedure" to me. He was so professional, and down-to-earth, and he made sure that I understood the outcome that I could expect from the procedure.

I couldn't be happier with the results that I already see, and I am booking a treatment for another area. Other medi-spas and practices charged more for the Zeltiq, so I am definitely going back to Dr. A for my next treatment.

I want to be ready for the spring, and there's no better way than the minimally invasive, cost-effective Zeltiq.

Thank you Dr. A!

I had Zeltiq done on my flanks & tummy areas...

I had it done 2 weeks ago with Dr. A, and although the I haven't even achieved the final results, I already see a big difference. Dr. A isn't just about "selling a procedure" to me. He was so professional, and down-to-earth, and he made sure that I understood the outcome that I could expect from the procedure.

Thank you Dr. A!

New York Dermatologist

This practice made the Zeltiq affordable, and Dr. A was amazingly honest, and professional!

How have your full results turned out? I believe the dr you saw belongs to the same derm office that im going to on friday, but mine is in NJ.

Hi Jade -- Thanks for writing your review of CoolSculpting. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure?