Got PMMA Shots a Month Ago ... - Queens, NY

Hello, I just got the PMMA shots from 2...

Hello,

I just got the PMMA shots from 2 colombian women in Queens, they were very professional and also had it done themselves. I went from a average size butt to a medium/large size. I think they put 800cc in each butt cheek and it took in total 45 minutes. 3 weeks later, the bruising is gone and its starting to fully heal with that plump i was looking for!

THey do it in their homes, and were doctors in Colombia where it is legal. Besides not being able to sit for a week and slight discomfort following the procedure, the experience has been a good one so far, I needed an extra boost to my bottom and my cakes are popping out, especially with the butt bra. I paid $1500 - well worth it, i wouldnt recomment hydrogel injections - ladies - I know strippers in NYC who have done this and they have lumps and discoloration.

If anyone needs info about the procedure I got done, leave your email. I am not here to promote anything illegal, just to share my experience and educate people so they do not make a risky mistake that can harm you later on in life.
Alehandro Meiros

This review has been closed to new comments because it promotes a potentially harmful practice. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf team that PMMA butt injections are potentially dangerous and may violate FDA regulations and federal laws, so posts of this nature are not allowed.

r****@gmail.com plz send the numbers thanks

Hey...I so need this, live in dc...not to far from NYC. pls contact me asap...np with money.... l****@gmail.com

Hi can you email me their contact l****@gmail.com and is permanent?

Can you send me their contact l****@gmail.com

What's the name and number of the two women?

Here's a Q&A submitted by a user with answers from our board certified doctors that you might want to read about PMMA injections:

Is PMMA Safe for Butt Augmentation?

It is SO important to do in-depth research with ANY treatment or procedure. Better safe than sorry!