Got PMMA Shots a Month Ago ... - Queens, NY

Hello, I just got the PMMA shots from 2...

Hello,

I just got the PMMA shots from 2 colombian women in Queens, they were very professional and also had it done themselves. I went from a average size butt to a medium/large size. I think they put 800cc in each butt cheek and it took in total 45 minutes. 3 weeks later, the bruising is gone and its starting to fully heal with that plump i was looking for!

THey do it in their homes, and were doctors in Colombia where it is legal. Besides not being able to sit for a week and slight discomfort following the procedure, the experience has been a good one so far, I needed an extra boost to my bottom and my cakes are popping out, especially with the butt bra. I paid $1500 - well worth it, i wouldnt recomment hydrogel injections - ladies - I know strippers in NYC who have done this and they have lumps and discoloration.

If anyone needs info about the procedure I got done, leave your email. I am not here to promote anything illegal, just to share my experience and educate people so they do not make a risky mistake that can harm you later on in life.
Alehandro Meiros