A Very Excellent Doctor I Have Met at Canada - Westmount, QC

An terrible accident happened to me and made my...

An terrible accident happened to me and made my left side face and right side face in different height. I took the surgery after a horrible accident.

My wedding is coming and is just two months after the accident. I was so said after the accident and didn't why it happened to me. There were several cracks in my bone of right side of my face. I thought my wedding should be postphone due to that bad situation of my face. However, Dr. C listened the whole story and provided me an very successful surgery. He carefully chose the place to cut and implant titanium metal plates to fix these cracks, and gave me good treatments and also a lot of advices even after the surgery.

Right now it is the fourth week after the surgery. My face looks good and heals quickly. When I come back to work, all my colleagues say I'm almost the same as whom I was before the accident. Now, my wedding can be held on time. I want to thank Dr.C helping me to return to how I looked like before, and I recommend Dr.C to people who need plastic surgeries. He is very excellent and responsible on his work.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I'm happy for you and makes me feel hopeful as I'm in a similar predicament. Trauma left my face and eye asymmetric.

Hi Yulin -- I'm so happy for you. What a great story! Best wishes for your wedding. :)

Wow, what a great story! I'm glad to hear you had such excellent results. Would you feel comfortable posting pictures? Maybe before the accident and after surgery?