Input Please - Quebec, ON

I'm a 35 year old woman with 13 year old breast...

I'm a 35 year old woman with 13 year old breast implants. My story starts like this. I was a very young and impressionable girl when my bf decided to sell his prized mustang to finance my implants. I started as a 34b and after 350cc mentor saline implants ended up with 34dd breasts. They are under the muscle and have no complaints other than back pain from the extra weight. What are your experiences with removal after under the muscle placement? I want them out but terrified they'll be hideous after explant surgery..

I have just had my 20 year old implants removed after 20 years. All I can say that it is uncomfortable but very do-able and I have been pleasantly surprised by the outcome. My breast do sag a bit, but it really isn't as bad as I expected and a good fitted bra can help lift everything a bit. I am better off without my old leaking silicone implants and feel much better after a week now, though still sore and bruised. I spent 4 days in a very good hospital and had drains in both sides which were removed on the day I was discharged. The incision was on my old one and it looks very neat even now after only 7 days. Mine too were under the muscle and only one side was ruptured (silicone size 36D). The top of my breasts are somewhat flatter but otherwise I am very happy of the outcome altogether. Time will need to heal it all and some rest, no lifting or hoovering for a while. All in all I think they will look fine in the right bra, so don't worry too much.

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your decision and journey. Are you wanting them out because of your back pain?

I don't think they will be hideous. They may be loose and deflated at first but will improve with time. Check out my review for pics.
Mine are under the muscle and I am scheduled to get them removed on 10/30 so I will let you know. There are lots of ladies here who have had excellent results removing their implants without replacement... my hideous ny any means. Have you went for any consultations with a ps yet?
Sorry for the typos...I meant *not hideous by any means..
Not anything formal but I've found out that having them removed will be compleatly covered by OHIP. I'm in Oshawa (not Quebec). Original surgery was in Quebec. I don't see where I can edit that portion of my profile. I'll post a picture of what they look like now later. I'm just worried they'll be droopy..
There's always the possibility of a lift. I'm doing removal of 330/360 cc under muscle that are ~ 9 years old. I'm 38. Take a look at my profile for pix. I explant Monday 10/14, so I'll keep you updated as well :)