Lost 11 Inches Total. I Enjoyed the "Me" Time, Too! - Puyallup, WA

I have a higher BMI than the clinic suggested,...

I have a higher BMI than the clinic suggested, however I still wanted to get the Zerona procedure done. I am afraid of anything invasive. I have had horrible experiences with anesthesia in the past. So, I feel this was really my only option. I did have soft fat on my abdomen and love handles. (this is the area I hate, and wanted to see change). I signed a contract from the clinic I went to... stating that I am aware that 5-10% of people wont get ANY results... that kind of worried me,(but this clinic had a guarantee that if I did not loose a specified inches, then they would do my 9 treatments again) however I have tried everything else.

So I started taking the curva supplement a week before, then started my treatments 3x a week for 3 weeks, I did their 9 treatment package.

I really enjoyed the atmosphere at the clinic, it was relaxing, and I could feel a little tingle in my abdomen where the laser beams were pointed too. Didnt feel anything more than that. My life is very fast paced, so this 40 minutes was great, after the 3 weeks I wanted to keep coming just for the "me" time.

After each of my Zerona treatments, I got a lymphatic treatment too (it was included in my package, I haven't heard of other places doing that, but it sure felt great- they said it helps to get the released fat out of the body faster). I took my dog for a walk everyday like they told me to do, didnt drink ANY alcohol, and they wanted me to do low fat, however... I am sooo hungry on low fat, so we compromised, and I did low carb.

I am happy to say that I have lost 11 inches, and this was just from my brafat area, right at my bellybutton and my hips. It has been 4 weeks since I finished my treatments, and I love the way I look. Having gotten this done, my confidence is way up, and I am not embarrassed to go to the gym. It was definately a motivator for me. I am going to go back and do it again.

I love this clinic, I have been going there for years for other services. I get laser for hair removal done there, and I get Botox there too. They have never led me astray, and I trust them. I send all my friends to them... they have a loyalty program that I get points for free stuff. I let them use my before and after photos too.