Change is Coming - Puyallup, WA

Growing up I was always overweight. When I was 20...

Growing up I was always overweight. When I was 20 I decided to lose the weight and get healthy. It took me about 2 years to drop 140lbs through working out and changing the way I see food. Then I gained 80lbs with my first pregnancy (she is now 4years old), lost that weight, then gained 60lbs with my second pregnancy (she is now 1 year old). I began researching right after I gave birth to our second baby, knowing that we were done having kids. I found my Dr through reviews on this website. I went to a consultation and knew right away that he was the one (I still went to a couple other places just to make sure).

I am now 3 days post op. My surgery went great and I am healing better than I expected. I have been taking my pain meds on time and walking every two hours and feel good. I have already lowered the amount of meds I am taking and hope to be totally off by tomorrow. So far the only "cons" about my surgery is not being able to sleep in my bed, not being able to hold my babies, and no working out. Laughing, coughing, sneezing...hurt so BAD!

This is the best decision I have ever made and I cannot wait until all the swelling goes down to see the final results!!!

Olympia Plastic Surgeon

DR. Novia, and his staff, are amazing! They took the time to answer all my questions... and I had a lot :) He called my husband the night of my surgery to make sure I was doing ok. I would refer him to all of my friends.