It Worked for Me - Punta Gorda, FL

I had my first wrap on Wednesday, May 30. I did my...

I had my first wrap on Wednesday, May 30. I did my neck and chin area and the wrap was applied by a friend who is a licensed aethetician. She cleansed and prepared the area and then applied the wrap which was left on for about 50 minutes. I have seen definite results; the turkey neck and accompanying vertical stretch marks from gradual weight loss have visibly diminished. I felt the cold sensation as has been described during the wrap and a tingling in the area for a couple days. I have never been a big believer in "detoxing" diets or cleanses, etc. but I must say this worked for me. I was quite tired afterward and the next day; I'm usually quite energetic and on the go. Perhaps my body was rejuvenating.

Carol Womble

I think having it done by a licensed aethetician is a must for the first couple times at least as she knew how to prepare the skin, place the wrap and make sure it was in full contact with my skin. I don't think I would have had the same results had I tried it on my own. Unfortunately I did not take before or after photos or would be glad to post; the results are visible. I'm not getting paid to endorse this.