It Worked for Me - Punta Gorda, FL

I had my first wrap on Wednesday, May 30. I did my...

I had my first wrap on Wednesday, May 30. I did my neck and chin area and the wrap was applied by a friend who is a licensed aethetician. She cleansed and prepared the area and then applied the wrap which was left on for about 50 minutes. I have seen definite results; the turkey neck and accompanying vertical stretch marks from gradual weight loss have visibly diminished. I felt the cold sensation as has been described during the wrap and a tingling in the area for a couple days. I have never been a big believer in "detoxing" diets or cleanses, etc. but I must say this worked for me. I was quite tired afterward and the next day; I'm usually quite energetic and on the go. Perhaps my body was rejuvenating.

Where and how did you find this product for $25?? I checked for "ItWorks parties" in my area, but there never are any. Thanks for sharing!

If you are a consultant and would like to share this information with this user, please do so via private message.

Thanks!

Bodywraps like Seaweed wrap purifies and release toxins from the body.Some says bodywraps are more effective for cellulite control than those of creams that took a long time to see the effectivity.
Carol Womble

I think having it done by a licensed aethetician is a must for the first couple times at least as she knew how to prepare the skin, place the wrap and make sure it was in full contact with my skin. I don't think I would have had the same results had I tried it on my own. Unfortunately I did not take before or after photos or would be glad to post; the results are visible. I'm not getting paid to endorse this.