30 Yrs Old Businessman Needs to Boost my Business - Pune, India

I hope readers would realize from my review that...

I hope readers would realize from my review that Cosmetic surgery has direct positive effect on one's profession too !

I am a businessman and everyday meet new people who I intend to convert into potential clients. I am always 'spot-on' in terms in dressing style, hygiene, etc in order to make a great first impression on my people.

Until 2 years ago, I was reasonably satisfied as a professional. I was adding a few new clients every month. However, some of my competitors seemed to be doing better in terms of ' pinching ' new clients. In 2011, while attending a conference, there were quite a lot of competitors around and we all were vying for a few handful potential clients. At the end of the conference, during the networking session, I overheard a potential client say to his boss " You remember that hawk-like nose guy, he is very talented" The boss retorted, "Yes, but he isn't good to represent the image of our company. People make fun of his nose, just like you did now !" and they giggled away. All my follow-up calls were not entertained by them and I was certain that I lost the business.

That was when I decided to do something about my infamous nose - once and for all.

I Googled for searched for 'best cosmetic surgeon' and found Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta and his cosmetic surgery centre Aesthetics Medispa.

The consultation was highly matured, comforting and reassuring. I was quite aggressive during the consultation and wanted the doctor to simply 'find a quick fix' for the problem. But, I am glad that he isn't one of those doctors. He explained to me the theory and practice of Rhinoplasty and very well built a scenario of what I would go through. This prepared me very well mentally and physically for the surgery and allowed me to have ample time to make up my mind.

We did the procedure after ten days. The clinical staff at Aesthetics Medispa is very professional and caring too. The support I received pre and post treatment was phenomenal. I was in bandage for about 6 weeks with frequent dressings at Aesthetics Medispa. The wound wasn't hurtful - I think is a sign of a skilled surgeon.

Looking at my photos, I am highly impressed with the results. I am now certainly not made fun of my people!
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta is probably the most well qualified surgeon I have met. He is one of the very few cosmetic surgeons who is only focused on client satisfaction and not simply rests on his laurels. He is a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon who has had majority of his Cosmetic Surgery training in UK and USA. He is a Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians, Glasgow UK.

Wow, what a conversation to overhear! That must've felt like a slap in the face. Needless to say, your nose looks great and very un-hawk-like now. Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you're doing well professionally and personally.
Your new nose looks great! Having rhinoplasty might have been a very wise business investment for you. I've seen articles where good looking "beautiful" people on average have higher incomes than those considered less attractive. You are now a shark...go hunt down some new clients! Good Luck
Congratulations! You made the right choice and your nose looks absolutely natural yet in harmony with your face. Great point on how looks make a difference in our professions. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.