Basketball Coach Urgently Needed Breast Reduction - Pune, India

I am 35, i coach basketball team of local college...

I am 35, i coach basketball team of local college and have had "man boobs" since i was 15.
This is something 20 years of working out never fixed, i tried and when i tried to burn "fat" from my pecks it actually increased because my muscle size grow but the breast tissue continued growing.

I am now at the peak of my career and I'm trying for the position of league coach. You can imagine how spoilt players can be - I've been made fun of in the shower room. But, now my team have stopped taking me seriously. So, I have decided to fix the problem once and for all.

I read Dr. Ashish's reviews and met him together with a doctor friend. We had a consultation and he patiently explained to me various options. Being a sportsperson, it wasn't a surprise that he advised me strict nutrition, protein & calorie counselling to get into better shape. I admire him for his advice to work on nutrition & lifestyle rather than going down the surgical route.

However, I wanted a quick fix and hence pressed for surgical treatment. We booked the operation theater for following week.

It was a half a day procedure. I had garments for about 5 weeks and you can imagine I was so anxious to see myself without garments. The wounds healed quickly.

I can see now that there isn't even slightest of scarring or marks. I have been loving life since this op, my scar tissue is almost completely gone, I can wear one tshirt any where now and even wear my bro tanks all the time now. I am now confidant of applying for the new post as league coach.
Pros- Great results, no pain, can work out
Cons-none

Attached some pictures
Good luck to you all ! Good work RealSelf !

Dr Ashish Davalbhakta is a true gentleman, kind, honest and highly skilled. He got trained in UK and practiced in USA & UK - this shows in the quality of his counselling and surgical results.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.