35 Yr Old Finance Manager, Highly Happy with Results - India, IN

Soon after puberty, I developed boob on my left...

Soon after puberty, I developed boob on my left side. I was slightly overweight then and therefore I neglected the development as fat deposition.

I started pumping iron at the gym like most young men do and I was proud of my muscle mass. My chest grew from 26 inches to 38 inches and I started looking quite handsome.

However, this made the boobs would stand out. It was highly embarrassing. But, I still did not realize what the problem really was. My gym instructor told me to work-out harder and the dietitian instructed me to reduce the number of carbs in order to get rid of the unwanted fat.

While Googling for work-out techniques to get rid of 'boob fat', I came across the term 'gynecomastia' and I almost went into a trance. For the next month or so, I worked out 3 times a day to fight the injustice that nature had done to me. I must admit that apart from fatigue, there wasn't much improvement.

Once, while I was out with friends into the countryside, it rained and we all got drenched. The sudden chill in the weather stimulated my boobs and before I could know, the girls noticed effect of stimulation and started giggling about it. I made every effort to always stay on the left side of the group so that they wouldn't see my boob (which is on the left side). I was planning to ask one of the girls out on a date and when I overheard her mutter to another girl "give him a spare bra if you have one"; my heart melted and lit my mind on fire.

I searched for 'best cosmetic surgeon' and found Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta and his cosmetic surgery centre Aesthetics Medispa aestheticsmedispa

The consultation was highly matured, comforting and reassuring. I was quite aggressive during the consultation and wanted the doctor to simply 'find a quick fix' for the problem. But, I am glad that he isn't one of those doctors. He explained to me the theory and practice of 'male boob reduction surgery' and very well built a scenario of what I would go through. This prepared me very well mentally and physically for the surgery.

We did the procedure after a week. The clinical staff at Aesthetics Medispa is very professional and caring too. The support I received pre and post treatment was phenomenal. I was in bandage for about 4 weeks with frequent dressing at Aesthetics Medispa. They wound wasn't hurtful - I think is a sign of a skilled surgeon.

Looking at my photos, I am highly impressed with the results. I hope you feel the same !

I think what makes Ashish a great surgeon is his impeccable skill and awesome surgical results AND a genuine concern and understanding for people's issues.

Hey Mo john, Your results look awesome , Whoever those girls were they musta been "The Mean Girls" ! I bet you gained not only a great result but more confidence also . Thanks for sharing your story.
Wow what a difference, your results are amazing.   Thank you for posting your journey and pictures in the community.