Child-like Butt; Always Wanted Some Help ! This This Time Cheap Yet High Quality in India

I always had a child-like bottom and hence, always...

I always had a child-like bottom and hence, always wanted to have my butt done but no doctors where I live Scotland, no good doctors perform implant surgery. I thought of a BBL however, I have always heard that If you workout most the fat that gets transferred will burn off which makes it a waist.

So after all my research and consults with diff DRs. The abvious choice was going to London OR Manchester. But, then I realised that going abroad would be cheaper. So, I chose either Thailand OR India.

Upon research, I chose Dr. Ashish because he and his staff seemed amazing I feel very comfortable and confident because Dr.A is so experienced and does his best to make you happy in a safe way he confident and performs many implant surgeries often. Having vast experience in UK and USA, I was confidant of his quality.

His e-consultation was fab. You know when someones listens to you and responds as if your concerns are his, you tend to connect right away. Thats how I chose Dr.A.

Dr. A's Aesthetics Medispa staff arranged to pick me up at the airport and dropped me to my hotel. Of course, the car was at my disposal all through the 7 days stay - all complementary.

The surgery was absolutely painless and looking back everything seemed as simple as going to a supermarket for weekend groceries! I had brief swelling as expected, however, Dr. A guided me well.

I rested for 3 days post surgery in India and I was highly impatient to look at my bottom. I always had a bit of a bottom before but I wanted a better profile which certainly now makes atleast a few heads turn :)

I flew back home then, without any troubles. The wound healed after about 5 weeks and Dr.A was always reachable at any time of the day - even at 8pm UK time - which is past midnight in India. I went shopping next day and as I needed new pants :) New Year SALE were still ON and I wanted to make best of it. I wasn't aware that butt augmentation comes with added benefits like this one too !

Best wishes to you all.

He is Calm and Attentive. He is UK qualified and experience in USA & UK. I think very few internationally qualified Board certified surgeons in India respecting international norms. I am happy with Dr. A

HEY LADIES, AM Mrs LYDIA JOSEPH TAKOH AND I GOT MY BUTT INJECTION PERFORMED BY A REAL AND PERFECT DOCTOR WHOM I WAS RECOMMENDED TO BY MY ELDER SISTER WHO GOT HER OWN DONE ALSO BY THE SAME DOCTOR. HIS ONFO IS HERE AND I ADVICE ANY ONE INTERESTED IN GETTING HERS DONE TO CONTACT HIM AND JUAT SAY I RECOMMENDED YOU TO HIM FOR HIS GOOD JOB. HE IS JUST SO PERFECT AND O THANK GOD IT WAS SUCCESSFUL AND SAVE FOR ME. HERE IS HIS INFO (732-444-7600) and his private email I got is (kellydicksonltd@gmail.com) WISHING ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE THE BEST
HEY LADIES, AM LYDIA BROOKES AND I GOT MY BUTT INJECTION PEROMED BY A REAL AND PERFECT DOCTOR WHOM I WAS RECOMMENDED TO BY MY ELDER SISTER WHO GOT HER OWN DONE ALSO BY THE SAME DOCTOR. HIS ONFO IS HERE AND I ADVICE ANY ONE INTERESTED IN GETTING HERS DONE TO CONTACT HIM AND JUAT SAY I RECOMMENDED YOU TO HIM FOR HIS GOOD JOB. HE IS JUST SO PERFECT AND O THANK GOD IT WAS SUCCESSFUL AND SAVE FOR ME. HERE IS HIS INFO (732-444-7600) and his private email I got is (morrisjames606@gmail.com) WISHING ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE THE BEST
You look so perfect girl.Are they under the muscle ore on top of muscle? And the shape round or oval?
Round or oval implants??
thanks. I went for a modest size & placement for natural look. they are oval-ish in shape
What exactly did u hv done? Bbl, butt implants... what?
Butt implants only. BBL seems too much to suit my liking & profession. Yours is a curvy body, what procedures have you done !
How many cc's did your implants have?
340cc
Welcome to RS! Happy healing!