300cc Silicone Gel Implants

I am 19 years old and I had a breast augmentation...

I am 19 years old and I had a breast augmentation surgery on December 15th 2009 (two weeks ago) and my Doctor is on a trip and I am getting stressed. I already had my first appointment and he said that everything was ok. I have been using the strap thing to lower the hight of the implants like he asked me to, but one of the nurses told me to stop using it as soon as I liked the hight of the implants. I like how my cleavage looks now.

My implants are 300cc, silicone gel. My scar is on the bottom part of my breasts. Other than that, I like everything.

Pros:
-Clothes look better
- Bigger breasts (yay!)

Cons:
- Really painful the first few days
- I don't know if Im satisfied yet.
- Depression.

I got my surgery because I wanted bigger breasts mainly because of how clothes looked on me. I felt undeveloped.

First question: Should I really stop using the strap? The problem is that both of my nipples seem too low and it looks weird. The worst part is that one of them is lower than the other, which makes them look weirder. Is there any way to change this? I would certainly like both of them to be a little higher. Another thing is that my Doctor never told me to wear the special bra that everyone uses. Is that normal? Should I use it?

He doesnt get too carried away. He tries to make it all seem as natural as possible.

Where did you get it done?