Boobs Denver, CO

I have always been insecure about my breasts. My...

I have always been insecure about my breasts. My procedure was done on June 16th 2011. I'm a little over three months out. From the very beginning I noticed that the right breast was lower than the left, and also had a different shape almost.

My doctor assured me that it would be better over time, and my left breast would eventually catch up to my right. But now, with three months out, it's becoming painfully obvious that my breasts are not only uneven, but hold different shapes.

I go in for my 3rd post op appointment next week and am wondering what my doc will say. i have asked around and people have said it looks like i've bottomed out. if anyone has suggestions, recommendations, i would greatly appreciate it.

Always been insecure about my breasts. My...

Almost no one has identical breasts and it is very important that plastic surgeons look for differences in breasts before performing breast augmentation surgery. Otherwise, there may be enhancement of the difference between the breasts as well as the size.
Most augmented breasts keep the same general shape that they had before surgery, they are just bigger with more projection and fullness on top. Take a good look at your pre-operative photographs and see if there was as much of a difference before surgery. One relatively common mistake in breast implant surgery is that the surgeon doesn't appreciate that the creases under the breasts are at different levels. Failure to look for this and make an effort to account for asymmetry can result in one implant sitting higher than the other.
If it appears that one implant has dropped more than the other, this can usually be repaired as a relatively minor procedure which many surgeons will perform in an office operating room under just local anesthesia with oral or I.V. sedation and fairly minimal recovery.
what doctor did you use? I am considering augmentation in Pueblo, and if you used a doctor there I would like to know who, so I can avoid him. Thank you.