Boobs Denver, CO

I have always been insecure about my breasts. My...

I have always been insecure about my breasts. My procedure was done on June 16th 2011. I'm a little over three months out. From the very beginning I noticed that the right breast was lower than the left, and also had a different shape almost.

My doctor assured me that it would be better over time, and my left breast would eventually catch up to my right. But now, with three months out, it's becoming painfully obvious that my breasts are not only uneven, but hold different shapes.

I go in for my 3rd post op appointment next week and am wondering what my doc will say. i have asked around and people have said it looks like i've bottomed out. if anyone has suggestions, recommendations, i would greatly appreciate it.

Always been insecure about my breasts. My...