PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE

My mother had a Lifestyle lift done at the...

What's worse is the psychological trauma.

Several times we've returned to speak with the "Dr.", but each time we've been told by his staff that he was not present.

My mother has continued to attempt contacting "Dr."

Dr. Jeff Pollard

My mother had a Lifestyle lift done at the facility located in San Mateo County. She was convinced into paying an additional $1,000 for a "chin" lift that was not included as part of the "regular" operation (though outwise seems to be advertised). After a month after her surgery, her chin began to sag more than was the case before she got her Lifestyle operation, and now she's experiencing neck problems due to the stretching of the skin. When my mother initially called to complain about the work done, she was told the Doctor would get back to her. He never did. My father actually had to drive my mother to the Foster City facility, where the "good Doctor" informed them that my mother was no-longer his patient, thus implying that he would not fix his damaged work, unless he received an additional fee for his services. What's worse is the psychological trauma. Several times we've returned to speak with "Dr." Jeff Pollard, but each time we've been told by his staff that he was not present. My mother has continued to attempt contacting "Dr." Jeff Pollard Once we actually waited at his office for over five hours, because he was apparently performing surgery. After many hours had passed, however, we were told by his staff that he had left and that they were "sorry" that the "Dr." was not informed of our presence.

That "Dr." sounds like a very unscrupulous person, and should not be practicing medicine! Shame on him for treating your mother that way! Another sad sad story about the pathetic business that is American medicine! Pollard should be bitch-slapped and have his license taken away from him. The first rule of the Hypocratic oath is to "DO NO HARM".

hey MGallardo..have U been reading these messages on the LSL? Have U seen some of the horrid outcomes?? Please do NOT have this procdure done, go with a traditional facelift!
OMG that is just awful, can't believe that they can get away with that kind of thing...with or without you signing a "consent form".Yes report them to the meical board at the very least!
Would like to talk to you I have an appt on 4/21 in San Mateo for the LSL...please email my daughter at mayra@gallardofamily.net
I tried at first,,they ordered my medical records, but I signed the consent form. What they told me about the form being hogwash& their website saying they hire the best of the best plastic surgeons wasn't good enough. Since then I found out all kinds of things from other patients, doctors that were honest enough to go against them. I filed a complaint w/ the medical board. Maybe I can at least get my money back. I'm not one to go through the hassle& drama of suing, but I feel this outfit is awful& want to help spare others from what I & others went through. Even though I was offered a revision, the Dr. said the revision would be to sew my other ear to my face to look like the other one. Sad there are Dr's & corporations out there like this out to make money, at any cost.
Get a Lawyer ASAP, how dare the doctor not stand by his or her work!!!! What an outrage!!!
I never got one call back from the LSL Dr, even though I constantly called. They had a great office manager by the name of Maria that 'talked' & another consult I had with a real plastic surgeon there raised his voice at me when I said,'He even went into the temple'... He said,"IMPOSSIBLE"! "We don't even touch that area!" Maria spoke up & told him the dr. that did me sure does go that far. Soon after she didn't work there anymore..She told me they get many, many complaints& do tons of revisions & to ask ' corporate' for my money back& what I needed to get this fixed. I felt that was like extortion& opted not to. I was still hopeful I'd get better& LSL was the only ones that knew what they did to me!
Thanks for these comments. They helped me make up my mind to go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for my neck lift! By the way honey, you do need an attorney, and a good one! Squash that doctor!
Reputable doctors should perform sensible surgeries, follow up with their patients, and stand behind their work, especially when complications occur.
Sounds like you need to find an attorney
Lawyers rarely sue doctors. Malpractice ads may be are just as much false advertising as Lifestyle Lift may be.