PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE

My mother had a Lifestyle lift done at the...

What's worse is the psychological trauma.

Several times we've returned to speak with the "Dr.", but each time we've been told by his staff that he was not present.

My mother has continued to attempt contacting "Dr."

San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

My mother had a Lifestyle lift done at the facility located in San Mateo County. She was convinced into paying an additional $1,000 for a "chin" lift that was not included as part of the "regular" operation (though outwise seems to be advertised). After a month after her surgery, her chin began to sag more than was the case before she got her Lifestyle operation, and now she's experiencing neck problems due to the stretching of the skin. When my mother initially called to complain about the work done, she was told the Doctor would get back to her. He never did. My father actually had to drive my mother to the Foster City facility, where the "good Doctor" informed them that my mother was no-longer his patient, thus implying that he would not fix his damaged work, unless he received an additional fee for his services. What's worse is the psychological trauma. Several times we've returned to speak with "Dr." Jeff Pollard, but each time we've been told by his staff that he was not present. My mother has continued to attempt contacting "Dr." Jeff Pollard Once we actually waited at his office for over five hours, because he was apparently performing surgery. After many hours had passed, however, we were told by his staff that he had left and that they were "sorry" that the "Dr." was not informed of our presence.