Here We Go Again. Had TT, BL, & BA Now Going Back for Touch Ups & to Make my Thighs Look Like They Go with my Belly - Provo, UT

My previous surgery was a rough recovery & I...

My previous surgery was a rough recovery & I wondered if I was ever gonna be back to myself & not hurt. I did and am thrilled with the results especially my TT. It has literally made the world of difference to my life. I spent the entire summer in a bikini at the water park with my 7, 5, and 2 yr old. I've never been able to be so care free and confident and to just be able to have fun. It was really a life changing experience & now I'd like my thighs to match:)

Had my surgery yesterday. Had lipo on my thighs &...

Had my surgery yesterday. Had lipo on my thighs & he pretty much did everywhere & my knees. The had a touch up on my right breast & my tummy tuck. I can't believe how much easier this is compared to the full tt I had almost a yr ago. I mean I'm sore but nothing like before. Thank goodness. I'm very happy w/ my results so far & best part is it just gets better as time goes & the swelling goes down.
Charles Stewart

He did great work the first time, plus free touch ups doesn't make me sad:)

how are you feeling ? you already see results ? wow. can't wait to see post op pics.