I Feel Like I Fit in my Skin Again - Provo, UT

Five pregnancies and nursing 5 babies took it's...

Five pregnancies and nursing 5 babies took it's toll on my body. My breasts were completely deflated and basically just skin flaps. I wore padded push-up bras for the years between babies, but finally after the last one was weened I was ready to commit and started researching doctors in the area. I visited with a few and finally decided to go with Dr. Marion. The whole experience was great and I couldn't be happier with the results. I went from a pre-baby-C to a post-baby-AA to a post-implants-D but still most people either don't notice or compliment how natural they look. I feel like I fit in my skin again.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marion was a superb surgeon for my recent breast augmentation. He was extremely knowledgeable on recent studies and research and willing to listen to and discuss all of my questions and concerns. He even offered to research something for me that he didn't know, and called me later to let me know what he'd found out. In addition to his medical expertise, Dr. Marion has a great artistic aesthetic, and was able to make recommendations and assessments for my body to help achieve the natural look I wanted. During my recovery period he would contact me daily to find out how I was doing and showed genuine concern for my comfort and well-being. His staff was also extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and helpful. I appreciate their professionalism balanced with a very friendly nature, and their beautiful offices really help put me at ease. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and so grateful to Dr. Marion. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are pleased with your doctor and your results. Yes, pregnancy can really take a toll on your breasts. It's nice you were able to do this for yourself. Did you have any help with your kiddos the first few days of your recovery? What type and size implants did you get?