Mommy Makeover - I Made out Alive - Yeah!--Providence, RI

I had my mommy makeover on May 13,2010. I never...

I had my mommy makeover on May 13,2010. I never imagined the pain I was in. My BF was wonderful he cleaned pee, puke, got up every two hours to help me pee, fed me etc.. I am 5 days out and doing laundry easily, went to store today not long though. I have to be back to work Tuesday. I am going to the Dr. tommorrow

Yeah. I love my results so far. My breasts never hurt one bit. The belly is still swollen and I still can't stand up straight. I want to thank all of you for you help I hope I can help someone too. I would do it again. I am only on Tylenol. I was on Oxy for 3 days. Pictures soon.

Providence Plastic Surgeon

I loved my doctor. He did a wonderful job. He was quick and percise. 2 1/2 hours.

Was wondering who your doctor was and if you have any pictures of before & after photos. $8000 is very low. Was it a mini tummy tuck without lipo?
Could you paste pics? Please
how much was consultation. I'm also from providence and would like to book and appt. Do u have any pics? How many nights did u stay
My consult was $50.00 I didn't stay overnight. Long Haul but well worth it.

We'd still love to see your Mommy Makeover photos. :)

Wow! No pain pump and able to do laundry at 5 days! Your recovery is the best that I have seen so far with all that was done. I'm going for the mommy makeover soon, hope that my recovery is quick as well. Thanks for sharing your story!!
8k thats cheap! Did you just get tummy tuck n boobs? I got lipotuck done in Tx for 11.5k
Did you have a pain pump? After hearing all the wonderful reviews about them I wonder why all doctors don't use pain pumps.
Glad to hear you are doing so well. I have a very short time before I have to be back to work and hope to recover quickly too. Can't wait to see your pictures. My surgery is on Tuesday and I can't wait. Did you have a pain pump? I will for the first 3 days and my doctor is putting me on dilaudin which is a morphine drug and muscle relaxers. I guess I will be feeling ok just hope I don't have to puke etc. Good luck at the doctors tomorrow.
No pain pump. I went back to work as a hairdresser in 1 week and 1/2.
Congrats on your operation!! What was the name of you PS? I live in MA and Im looking for a good PS for a mommy makeover!

I went to {edited} in Providence RI he was amazing...

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thanks!
Yay! Glad you're healing well. Can't wait to see your photos.