I Found a Product Which Hides Ice Pick Scars or Scars on Your Face! - Providence, RI

Hi guys just wanted to let you know I found a...

Hi guys just wanted to let you know I found a product smashbox makes it its called photo finish....(targeted proe and line primer) Anyhow, i was at sephora complaning about my scars on my face and the women who worked there said yes , well let me try something on you .....so, she applied it to my scars and they look like they vanished ! im not one for wearing makeup (coverup or foundation) it is creamy clear-whitish.... it blends in....i honestly will not leave my house with out it ! works Great !!!

Well, guys I made an appointment with a plastic...

well, guys I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon. the scars on my face.... he mentioned that i have a dermabrasion done......not a micro dermabrasion(thats lunchtime peal) Anyhow, im going to take a picture of my face .before and after the dermabrasion i will post a picture.....The doctor said he is not a fan of tca cross...i am
and i told him it really works well on small ice pick scars .....well, the more sessions you have the better the results....but, i have an area on my cheek i dont like so, while im not working im going to have the dermabrasion done ,..they will put me out ....so, atleast i wont have to see the procedure being done :) ill keep you all posted ! god bless !!
christine