Great Decision - Providence, RI

Providence Plastic Surgeon

I thought the whole experience was great from start to finish, it was quick, painless, and the Dr. went the extra mile to try and breakdown an abdominal scar that haunted me as well...which he really did not have to do or care about. Dr. Walek performed laser liposuction on me and i was extremely impressed with him. To start, his support staff was great and made me feel welcome from the very start. Prior to seeing Dr. Walek i had a consult here the patient coordinator and i spoke about what/where/how/and cost, a plan was made and i was priced out based on the spots i was looking to change.. when i met with Dr. Walek for the pre operation consult i explained what i was looking for and why...Dr. Walek then went through what would be better for my body and shape, when cost was brought up without saying so directly he made sure i knew that regardless of what the practice wanted to charge he was going to make sure that i looked and felt great, in addition he was not afraid to eliminate spots that he did not feel would be as beneficial as others. I really felt like my body was a piece of art to him and that he was a sculptor...and that he wouldn't be satisfied unless he achieved the best results possible. Both my husband i ended up getting a procedure done and couldn't be happier. Thank you once again Dr Walek!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in