Amazing Experience! Providence, RI

My experience with Dr. Patrick Sullivan and his...

My experience with Dr. Patrick Sullivan and his team was nothing short of perfect, from the moment I contacted his office up until my most recent follow up appointment months later. I inquired with his office in early 2014 interested in breast augmentation surgery and was immediately greeted by a friendly, inviting receptionist who then connected me to one of Dr. Sullivan’s wonderful nurses. After arriving at his beautiful and easy to locate offices in downtown Providence I first met with Erin, who spent quite a bit of time with me going over what my ultimate goals and hopes were and then walked me through the procedure and what to expect pre and post-op. I then met with Dr. Sullivan who after examining me took quite a bit of time asking me about my life and my reasons for seeking out his services, explaining the results that he could achieve for me and his reasoning behind them. My biggest concern was to look as natural as possible. As a small-framed, 40 year old woman I did not want to draw that much attention to the fact that I was having this type of surgery, and was just looking for it to enhance my figure and not overpower it. Dr. Sullivan and I were on the same page right from the beginning, and he assured me that that was exactly what he wanted for me as well. I scheduled my surgery and three months later I found myself at his beautiful private operating suite minutes from his office, very excited and anxious to leave with my new body! I was greeted right away by more of his professional and friendly staff who made me comfortable, sensing my anxiousness never undergoing surgery before. The anesthesiologist greeted me and walked me through what to expect and to answer any last minute questions I may have. Dr. Sullivan’s staff of nurses constantly checked on me during the preop-time right up until the start of my surgery. Dr. Sullivan took painstaking time making final measurements and drawings before walking me into the operating room, to make sure we achieve exactly the look that we had discussed a few months before when we met. He made a few last minute adjustments to his original plan for me and before I knew it I was waking up in recovery a little groggy but feeling surprisingly and remarkably well. After peeking a look at my beautiful new additions, they helped me get dressed and gave careful instructions to both me and my best friend/and nursemaid for the next 48 hours and off I went. Other than a little tired I felt really well for just having surgery, I had filled all of my prescriptions ahead of time as instructed by Dr. Sullivan and took them as directed as to feel limited discomfort for the first 48 hours. Dr. Sullivan checked on me shortly after I arrived home and then later again that evening, and then again the following day, making sure that I was feeling comfortable and was having no concerns. My recovery was exactly as we had discussed and there were no surprises. I went back to his offices for my first follow up appointment three days later, via a private patient entrance where there was no waiting and worrying about my frightening appearance since I had not been able to shower since my surgery. Dr. Sullivan and his nurses assured me that all was looking wonderful and to continue doing what I had been doing until my next appointment one week later. Dr. Sullivan then followed up with me towards the end of that week again making sure that all was well as did his nurses checking on me reminding me not to hesitate to call if I should have any concerns at all. After my second follow up later that week I was back to work, still on the sore side but easily able to shower and get myself dressed and drive. During that week I had a pesky stitch peek out on my right side and after calling and talking to Jenny she got me right in that afternoon to take a look and took care of it right on the spot. Throughout this entire process Dr. Sullivan and his staff have made me feel like I am their most important client and that they always had the time for me. I felt confident from our first meeting that he was the right surgeon for me and would help me achieve the look that I was hoping for. Four months post-op I am in love with my new figure, going from a very small asymmetrical A-cup to a full, beautiful perfectly symmetrical C-cup. I may be very biased but I feel like they could not look any more perfect. I am so thankful that I made the choice to have Dr. Sullivan perform my surgery and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that is looking to change/enhance their life with plastic surgery!
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Glad you are happy with your doctor and your results! Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get to achieve your new look!