Problem Healing with TT

I'm 55 and had a TT on Jan 29th 2009.  I also...

I'm 55 and had a TT on Jan 29th 2009.  I also had bladder surgery at the same time. I'm 4 weeks post-op and i'm back to work full time and thank goodness i have a sitting down job.

I'm still very sore and I have two places where the skin died in the incision. I have a huge hole the size of a lemon the other one is not so bad. The dr says it will fill in. I'm not so sure I believe it.

Right now I'm having to pack  vinegar soaked gause in the holes.  My stomach is flat and tight and it looks great other than being able to see my back thru this hole. My daughter had a lump removed from her breast and they told her the tissue would fill in and it did not.

Has any one out there had this and how often does this happen? I thought by 4 weeks I would be almost well but I think I may have another 4 weeks to go. The tummy tuck has been so dramatic that i can't even tell i had bladder surgery.

At this point if someone ask me if I would do it again i would say no but I'm telling my friends to ask me in 6 months.

Not sure it was her fault.