PRO Breast Augmentation!

I am so happy with my breast augmentation and...

I am so happy with my breast augmentation and would do it again in a heartbeat!! I had a great experience starting with the first consultation, and am still thrilled with the outcome. Pre-pregnancy I was a C cup. After breast feeding my first daughter I went down to a B and after the second I was wearing "barely B" bras. I knew I was done having children and wanted to get back what I had in the first place!

I went for a consultation and was very comfortable with the people, place and procedure. I had heard horror stories about the recovery, so I prepared myself for the worst and was VERY pleasantly surprised! I actually went out to dinner the night of my surgery and didn't even take any pain meds until I got home that night!

I took a shower the next day and washed my hair by myself (I had been told I wouldn't be able to lift my arms at all by friends). Don't get me wrong--I was sore--very sore for a week or so, but it certainly wasn't horrible. Sleeping propped up was the hardest thing for me...and not being able to lift my girls. All in all I was (and still am) ecstatic about the whole process and I feel so good about myself!

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reath is very kind, informative, professional and makes you feel like you are in very good hands. The ladies in his office are great too! They are very nice and happy to answer questions. Dr. Reath has years of experience and is highly regarded in his field.