Male Tummy Tuck - Birmingham, GB

After loosing 8 stone in a year I decided to...

After loosing 8 stone in a year I decided to embark on one of the biggest journeys I've had! It has been a positive successful journey though.My story started in May 2012 when I went to see a Surgeon in Birmingham priory hospital in England England. I approached the dr with a heap of anxietys,I was sceptical and I had around 20 question all written out to ask him! The consultation went really well my mom agreed to loan me half the Money to me and I booked the op.I was advised to go for the mini tuck and lipo which you can see from pic wasn't that much of a change astethically but for me it was. After a year I needed to had revision surgery in may2013 which was lipo of the abs and back as I was still massively flabby in that area.It was great and gave the drive to go on and shed another 20lb that I didn't know I had to lose(that is my final photo) After that everything looked great except for my flabby back, so today: June 26th 2014:I had my flanks removed which was the most painful op I've had to be honest.id say more stingy as the skin is so tender there bit I've got a binder on and I'm real comfortable at home now . I will keep you guys posted on my progress please ask questions if your about to embark on your journey, happy to answer any questions. P.s I'm a personal trainer, nutritionist and a training Physio so feel 3 to ask away ????????????
Wow what a journey!   You have had an extreme body change and you look great.  Thank you for sharing with the community.

11 days post flank tuck

New pictures

Flanks picture update

New pictures

Flank scar update

Great stuff. Congrats on your new look!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon