Male Tummy Tuck - Birmingham, GB

After loosing 8 stone in a year I decided to...

After loosing 8 stone in a year I decided to embark on one of the biggest journeys I've had! It has been a positive successful journey though.My story started in May 2012 when I went to see a Surgeon in Birmingham priory hospital in England England. I approached the dr with a heap of anxietys,I was sceptical and I had around 20 question all written out to ask him! The consultation went really well my mom agreed to loan me half the Money to me and I booked the op.I was advised to go for the mini tuck and lipo which you can see from pic wasn't that much of a change astethically but for me it was. After a year I needed to had revision surgery in may2013 which was lipo of the abs and back as I was still massively flabby in that area.It was great and gave the drive to go on and shed another 20lb that I didn't know I had to lose(that is my final photo) After that everything looked great except for my flabby back, so today: June 26th 2014:I had my flanks removed which was the most painful op I've had to be honest.id say more stingy as the skin is so tender there bit I've got a binder on and I'm real comfortable at home now . I will keep you guys posted on my progress please ask questions if your about to embark on your journey, happy to answer any questions. P.s I'm a personal trainer, nutritionist and a training Physio so feel 3 to ask away ????????????

11 days post flank tuck