Don't Be Afraid of the Pain! - Princeton, NJ

I gave this a thumbs up but don't actually know...

I gave this a thumbs up but don't actually know yet what the results are going to be as I just had the procedure today. I just turned 55 and have been considering a lower facelift for sometime but just never seem to have the work downtime. I did however want to do something proactive to see improvement in jowls / neck so I decided after much research on different options and a few consults to have ultherapy.

I really wanted to write a quick review, just to let folks know that they should not be put off by reviews indicating a high pain index to this procedure. I had lower face and to control pain took 3 motrin, a xanax, and had a few numbing injections around jaw area as doctor advised that it would really cut down on discomfort. I generally have a high pain threshold anyway, but took her advice on injections.

I have to say that other than a few slightly uncomfortable moments this was a walk in the park. Perhaps it really is about who does the procedure (the dr did it herself) but other factors (thinness of face, skin texture etc) probably also contribute. As a matter of fact it was so not a big deal that I'm going back for full neck in a few weeks! I made it a point however NOT to have this done in an office where the doctor didn't perform the procedure, and in NJ there are quite a few where someone other than doctor administers.

Will update to see if there are actually any RESULTS (that is our end goal right?) over the next weeks, months, but if are hesitating based solely on pain, don't let that stop you for a minute.
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Online through list of ulthera providers.