Profractional/Botox/ENT Issue - Princeton, NJ

I had Botox and a Profractional Laser treatment...

I had Botox and a Profractional Laser treatment done in 12/12. The botox was done with absolute perfection and my 40 something crow??s feet diminished over night. The Profractional Laser treatment was done with care, complete accuracy and I couldn't be happier with the results. It smoothed out my acne scars, remaining wrinkles and reduced sun damage spots.

I recently had to see Dr Schrader for an ENT issue. Debbie got me in right away and within a matter of minutes the Dr knew exactly what was wrong. Dr Schrader handles you with the upmost care, is extremely compassionate takes time to REALLY listen. I am so happy to have found her her staff. Thank you Dr Schrader, Debbie GG!

Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hey there just checking in, sounds like you had great success with your treatments, have you had any further Botox treatments?

Nope, only had 1 botox treatment. Haven't needed another yet!

That's awesome!! Thanks for sharing your review with us!

Did another Profractional Laser treatment on 12/27/13 as well as more botox. Would I do these again? Absolutely!! Hands down Dr Schrader is the BEST Doctor I have ever dealt with. This time she suggested that I use Biocream after the laser treatment and it sped up the healing process immensely. I was out in public 3 days after treatment where last time it was closer to 5 days. These treatments have made my skin softer, reduced fine lines and has given my 40 something acne prone face look amazing. Thank you Dr Schrader!! See you again in December... =)