I Feel Your Pain- I've Had 3 Surgeries- Going on 4 - Princeton, NJ

I have had a horrible experience with my implants....

I have had a horrible experience with my implants. I'm 24 years old and have had 3 surgeries already! Initially, my chest muscles were over-dissected, which caused them to bottom out. When we were doing that repair my doctor and I noticed that the likeliness of synmastia occurring was very likely, but did not do that surgery because it was so extensive. As we thought, my synmastia had taken full effect within 8 months and I had my 3 surgery. I thought everything was going to be okay, but it's not! Nearly 1.5 years later the synmastia is back! Im considering taking them out, but I dont want empty bags for breasts. I would never wish this horrible experience on anyone!

My surgeon had no idea what she was doing. Her website says, "certified by the board of plastic surgeons." She's only certified to do hand surgeries. She was an uncompassionate jerk when I went to her sobbing after what she had done to me. Then she had the nerve to say it wasn't her fault. She settled out of court for $10,000. If I could have afforded a lawyer and the proper documentation I would have gotten her for medical malpractice. I should have taken out another loan!