So Far So Good! Suffering With Consistent Acne For 11 Years - Princeton, NJ

Ive been suffering with moderate CONSISTANT and...

Ive been suffering with moderate CONSISTANT and sometimes cystic acne for 11 years. Started 20 mg of accutane 2 weeks ago (finally) and already see a huge difference. No more oily face or hair!!!!! Now I can wash my hair every 4th day instead of everyday its so exciting and saves so much time.... I used to go trough 3 oil blotting sheets a day and they would be converted in oil. Haven't used one since I started and truly don't need to at all it's the best thing ever! I can wear any makeup I want. I still have some marks on my face (obviously) but its so much nicer and smoother. I used to never open the blinds at work cause the natural sunlight would make me look horrible. I look so much better already. I knew even before I started I should've started sooner. I'm so happy and relieved. Only con is dry lips.. But who cares honestly everything else is great. I use cerave foaming face wash day and night, cerave PM at night and neutrogena oil free SPF 35 on my dry areas in the morning and that's it!