I Could Not Be Happier with the Outcome of my Breast Augmentation.Better Than I Ever Expected - Princes Risborough, Buckinghamsh

I'm 23 yrs old with a breast size of a 12 yr....

I'm 23 yrs old with a breast size of a 12 yr. old girl. I had very low self esteem and completely insecure since most of my friends had bigger boobs. So I did my research and one of my friends referred me to Dr. R. The result was I feel more beautiful, feminine and it improved my self-confidence. The only downside with is im terrified of needles, big needles, that was the biggest one of my life lol. For women who are considering breast augmentation, talk to your surgeon, a good surgeon will tell you the pros and cons and will help you decide if you really need the operation :)

London Plastic Surgeon

I recommend Dr. R. I have consulted so many doctors and he was the first to give me insights about the procedure. Other doctors would push you to undergo the operation but Dr. R is different he will let you decide whats best for you while giving the pros and cons. When he starts explaining things you cant help but say "I'm in good hands". The outcome of the operation? Love my new breast implants-zero pain or bruising.

Thanks for posting about your experience here on RealSelf. Do you have any recovery tips for other women about to go through the same thing?