amazing experience with dr ho - Randwick, AU

I had the best experience possible and the...

I had the best experience possible and the procedure was a 150% success, im healing so quickly and with no complications. dr and staff made consults, bookings and operation so easy... they could not of helped me enough. I am so extreamly happy words cant describe, definatly pain free and discomfort is managable ... anyone of thinking of lab plasty dr ho is a must as he knows what he is doing, i can not see one scar ! cant go on enough about how happy i am.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kevin Ho is a dr who cares about his work and you!!! he listeneds, knows his stuff and any and every question i asked prior and post op was answered promptly and in a way i could understand. there was not one thing i asked he could not help me with. the operation has been done perfectly, NO PAIN at all, and all discomfort was helped by drs recommendations with bathing and certain meds. dr is kind and makes you feel comfortable from the first consult. THANK YOU DR HO and also his nurses anethesist and staff who made the experience so easy

Thanks so much for sharing your story and I'm glad it turned out well for you! How are you doing now? Please keep us posted on your progress as you heal.