Prevelle Works

I had prevelle injected around my crows feet and...

I had prevelle injected around my crows feet and between my eyes. I have always struggled with lines around my eyes, especially when I smile. My face is very expressive.

I have been using botox for many years . But I needed something to fill in the lines that were still there after the muscle was paralized from Botox. My Plastic Surgeon had refused to use any fillers in that area in the past because other fillers were too thick but when Prevelle came out we decided to give it a try.

I love it. It is a thinner injectable filler, perfect for my fine thin lines. My Plastic Surgeon used Emla prior, to numb the area, (I had to let it sit in for about 35 minutes) and I was completely numb and barely felt anything. Well worth the money.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Sowder. She will not do a procedure unless she feels comfortable doing it. I asked her for about a year to try and fill in the lines around my eyes and she said she did not feel comfortable with any of the fillers currently out on the market. When I saw her after Christmas she told me about Prevelle. She is very knowledgeable and always takes her time with me. I highly recommend her.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.