Amazing Experience with a Fabulous Doctor and Staff. - Green Bay, WI

I had decided to look into Breast Augmentation...

I had decided to look into Breast Augmentation back in 2008. I asked my doctor who she would recommend, and without hesitation she said Dr Janitch.

I was an A cup and wanted to be bigger, but not over the top, and I couldn't be happier. I had gone to several other consults, but was so impressed with Dr Janitch and how he put me at ease and seemed to know exactly what I wanted without having to explain over and over. He said his goal was not to make me look like the back of a truckers mudd flap, but to have a very natural normal soft appearance. Since I work in breast care myself, I know that I prefer the feel of silicone over saline for the natural feel and look. Dr Janitch worked for Mayo in silicone research, so his expertise in this area was impressive, and that also put my mind at ease.

I have never had any children, and all of the women that I have spoken to with BA had, so their account of pain was a bit different than mine. It was more painful than expected, but once again the staff was wonderful accommodating me and my pain, since I have a low tolerance to pain medications in general. I took 1 week off of work, but to be honest, since I went from an A cup to a C cup with no prior breast stretching from child bearing, I wish I would have taken more time off. I work in Ultrasound so I use my arms all day, and a little more healing time would have been helpful. It has been 2 months, and the pain has subsided, I sleep without a bra finally and they finally feel like my own breasts instead of foreign objects. So fast forward to 2013 and I went from an A cup to a perfect C. My only regret, is not doing it back in 2008.

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! Better later than never, right? I'm glad you're so pleased with your results. Were there any recovery supplies you could not have lived without?

Green Bay Plastic Surgeon

My doctor told me, plus I work in ultrasound scanning breasts, and had asked a few patients that had breast implants who had done theirs that had amazing outcomes as well.