I Think I Was Prepared: Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck

I think I was prepared pretty well for the surgery...

I think I was prepared pretty well for the surgery. My doctor explained the pain, I read message boards. I took 2 full weeks off from work and could have used another one. Would I do it again? Absolutely. It has been 3 years now and my tummy is not as tight as it was but it looks so much better than it did before the surgery. My clothes still feel good and look so much better. I have always watched what I eat and continue to do so. The breast aug was a great addition. It took me a long time to get used to the way they felt. I went from an A to a C which was perfect for me. Sometimes I wish I had gone a little fuller but I am small boned and probably did the right thing by taking the surgeon's advice. Yes, yes, yes. I would do it again. Was it easy. Absolutely not. Was it painful. Absolutely. It took about 2 months to feel like I could quit worrying about doing something wrong or hurting myself. I slept through the whole weekend after the surgery (mine was at 5AM on a Friday) I got up and walked several times a day and that was not fun. But it was all worth it to me. If you think this is easy, it is not. But I wanted it and I was determined that I would do well. I had a fantastic doctor and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Knoxville TN Surgeon