Under Eye Bags Treatment Using VUE Procedure -Atlanta, GA

So I have had bags under my eyes for years now and...

So I have had bags under my eyes for years now and I am only 30. I hate walking around with heavy looking bags under my eyes and have to hear people say...You look so sleepy. It was getting to the point where I was tired of putting on concealer and foundation to try and hide the bags. It felt as tho it made it look worst and I was not going to be extreme with the concealer.. You know how underneath some female eyes it looks almost white from the concealer.. Nope thats not me. I actually do not like makeup. So I found that new marketing idea called VUE. Here is what the site had to say: The hottest new application for facial fillers is a procedure called "VUE" , " Volumizing Under-eye Enhancement" developed by double board certified facial plastic surgeons, William E Silver, MD and Louis M DeJoseph, MD at Premier Image Cosmetic & Laser Surgery. The treatment restores youthfulness to the eyes with use of the dermal filler to volumize and support this under eyelid area alleviating the hollow, tired appearance caused by dark circles and crepey skin of the lower eyelids. Often, dark circles are the result of fat bulging in the lower eyelid that is exaggerated by loss of volume that creates a hollow area called the "tear trough" . By placing the dermal filler, into this "tear-trough" , there is less shadow and therefore improvement in dark circles, making you look more youthful and rested.
Now back to my review.. I was so scared because I thought the needle going into my skin underneath my eye was going to me pass our, lol... But they numbed me very good and I did not feel a thing except for a lil pressure here and there. There is bruise on my left eye which was expected and I know it will go away.. But I am about 97% happy with my results.

More Pictures

More pictures in better light

Black eye

Under my left eye looks like I was somebodies punching bag.. Its slowly going away.. But I'm starting to think black eye or bags? Was it really worth it. When I go out I wear makeup or eyeglasses so I try my best to hide it. Here is a picture of my face this morning with no make up

Another Pic of Black Eye

Premier Image

Staff was very nice. There was one nurse in there who was extremely nice and made me so relaxed.

what was the cost?

Can you post an updated photo?
The product was superficially injected. That's why you have a blackeye. The darkness will not fade. But your doctor can remove the product with another injection that dissolves the product then the darkness will fade.

Stay positive! I had this done and it took a full 3 weeks to recover. I was quite upset and distressed but believe me, it was so worth it. My eyes look amazing and in fact 6 months after the treatment they look even better!

How's the bruise coming along now?
Wow great results
Did the bruising go away? can you post more pics? How long do the injections last?
Hello, I still have bruising and they claim the injections will last 18 months. I updated my post for you and will add more pictures..