One Very Happy Client. - Riverside, CA

I am a 48 year old woman who after two...

I am a 48 year old woman who after two pregnancy’s and two c-sections found myself with some really ugly scaring and excess skin. Over the last year I had worked hard and lost 30+ Ibs. Feeling better there was still something that needed to be done. Finally January 2014 after 16 years of wishing and wanting a tummy tuck I decided it was time.
I spent some time searching the internet, reading up on different surgeons, their qualifications etc, when I came across Dr. Joseph Ku and Precision Plastic Surgery…His website was easy to navigate and understand, Dr Ku’s qualifications were stella. I called to make an appointment for a consultation. His office staffs are exception. All my questions were answered I was a happy person. I arrived for my consultation. My first impression of Dr. Ku was his demeanor. He was very professional; he made me feel very comfortable and was very realistic about what surgery I needed. I trusted his opinion, very reassuring.
By February 13, 2014 my surgery was done. Oh what a happy person I am. I feel 10 years younger…Dr Ku is an exceptional surgeon. While being his patient you get to see the excitement and the satisfaction he has for a job well done. I could not have asked for more from him. After a Tummy Tuck and Lipo, I was back to work 2 weeks later with a skip in my step.
THANK YOU SO MUCH DR KU….
Riverside Plastic Surgeon