Breast Uplift and Reduction - Prague

Having undergone cosmetic surgery before in Prague...

Having undergone cosmetic surgery before in Prague i felt comfortable returning there for a further procedure with the same consultant. Approx 6 years ago i had a tummy tuck (very major) there are s.m.l. and xl which was the category mine came into and this time a breast uplift/reduction.

I arrived sunday evening and went to my excellent 4 star hotel which was so close by i could actually see the clinic. The next morning early i arrived at the clinic. It has to be early because they have to send the blood sample off to the lab which takes an hour or two and they don't want patients to become dehydrated as its nil by mouth that morning. Having seen the medical specialist (internist) which included a mammogram I had my consultation which was unhurried and his english was more than adequate. He told me my large pendulous breast would be lifted, reduced and assymentry corrected.
It was performed under a G/A and took around 3.5 hours. Afterwards i felt OK and the expected pain never happened. Being a large op i was hospitalised for 2 nights, with round the clock nursing care and frequent visits form my surgeon. Once discharged from the clinic i was to remain in Prague another 3 nights as a precautionary measure. During this time i saw the surgeon each day. The results of the procedure exceeded my wildest dreams and i now have the most amazing shaped breast which wouldn't look out of place on a 16 year old. A truly amazing job.

recent breast uplift and reduction pre and post op image

Brest uplift/reduction Here I am pleased to add the images pre and post op.

My breast uplift and reduction in Prague

As mentioned previously this was my second visit to the same clinic. The first time i underwent a tummy tuck with liposuction. Having survived these two procedures and very pleased with the results i shall at some stage next year 2014 return for a facelift and some more lipo to my back region. Having got the test of me looking good for my age i need to have the fa e to go with it. I will update as and when.
europa international

Amazing results!
great result, boob envy!

Welcome to the community.

Thank you.
You look fabulous - glad that all worked out so well
Cheers
They look amazing! Good for you.....I told my husband he gets 20 year old boobs for a little while until gravity starts doing its thing. So excited for everyone on here. Xo
"My surgeon informed me unlike a BA the breast don't become progressively droopy after this procedure. Its for good." Wow, that's hard to believe since skin is elastic.
Yes but its soft tissue surgically reshaped.
Wow! They look so good. And u healed with minimal scaring! Was it anchor scar or J scar technique? What were ur preop and post op bra sizes?
The incisions were around the nipple and under. Fading fast. I think its called the donut method. I dont wear bra these days so no idea what size I would be.
Congratulations on a successful surgery!
Thanks i am pleased to tell everyone about it.