Breast lift - heading to Europe!

I've always hated my breasts - they didnt develop...

I've always hated my breasts - they didnt develop properly during puberty and although no one has ever mentioned having a problem with them when we're being intimate, Ive always felt deeply embarassed.

Ive been researching having a breast lift for a while now and have decided to go with a breast lift operation in Europe early next year. I'm terrified !! Although the ideal would be to have them done in London, I just cant afford the £5000 price tag and it's literally half the cost in europe. Because f my deformity, Im not sure if I need specialist treatment or whether a simple vertical mastopexy will sort out my problem, but have posted my question to the site and I find the doctors answers really helpful so will see what they have to say.

I was considering Elyzea clinic in Belgium as I know someone who had a breast lift done there, but the more I researched I'm now considering Laderma clinic in Prague as I like the sound of the layout and care they provide there. I've already had an email consultation with them and the communication is great and it sounds promising. They have lots of before and after pics available for the breast lift, but Im a little bit concerned that none of the before pics look like tuberous breasts, so not sure how they'll handle a set like mine!

Ive been scrolling through this site for months and it's been so helpful so I figure Id upload my own story and get some support and maybe help others who are just starting on their journey like me!

Im now waiting to hear back from Laderma on availability dates and then will most likely book in a date and pay my deposit. So so excited and so scared, wish me luck x
Hi, I've just started looking at going to Europe as well. I've been leaning towards revitalise in Turkey. Do you know anything about them. ? Good luck and keep us updated. Ta kath
Thank you for starting your journey with us:)

Continue to do your research and everything will turn out well.  So glad to have you here in the community, and looking forward to following your journey.

Keep us up to date on everything.