A Spa Like Experience in a Doctor's Office- Powell, OH

Walking into the office you can tell immediately...

Walking into the office you can tell immediately this is not a typical Doctor's office - it has a comfortable spa like feeling. From the welcoming Staff to the consult with Dr. Grawe you can tell they really care. I was very comfortable during the treatment as Dr. Grawe explained each step & proceeded at comfortable pace. I was so pleased with the outcome as I watched my brown spots disappear & skin improve.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grawe took the time to explain all my options for skin care & I was thrilled with the outcome of my laser treatment. She is so approachable & responsive - I have been able to email with additional questions & receive a quick response. I look forward to exploring more options and turn back the time on my sun damaged skin!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Laser Treatment  community.