What a Blessing It Was to Find Dr. Grawe - Powell, OH

After having a bilateral mastectomy, I had my...

After having a bilateral mastectomy, I had my reconstruction surgery scheduled for late December with another PS at Grant Hospital. The day before my surgery, I received a call that he had to cancel my appointment due to a trauma surgery. Then mysteriously never bothered to return ANY of my calls to reschedule. My first surgery was to place tissue expanders. She was able to fully prepare me mentally and emotionally as far as expectations. My second surgery was to exchange the expanders for the implants including fat grafting and I am waiting for June to have my third and final reconstruction surgery.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Frustrated, I went on the hunt for a new surgeon - and was blessed with finding Dr. Grawe. She was able to get me in the day I called! From the moment I walked in, her entire staff was warm and so courteous. Once I met Dr. Grawe, I was able to breathe a sense of relief knowing I had found a doctor with integrity and I could tell she really cares about her patients, what they have been through and what they WILL be going through during surgery and recovery. I never felt rushed, or that I was just "one of many". I can relax and feel at ease that I have found such a wonderful doctor to depend on. Her staff is ALWAYS available and approachable, and I have found that they can actually relate to her patients one on one. Thank you Dr. Grawe, Kim and Stephanie for being so awesome!!