Couldn't Be Happier! - Powell, OH

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Searched the internet for female plastic surgeon. I met Dr. Grawe in May of 2011. She performed a breast lift and breast augmentation. I am greatful to have found such a wonderful and caring female plastic surgeon. She took my nervousness away from the moment I met her. She listened to my concerns and helped with my decision to have 400 CC implants. I also used a 3D simulation to help select the right implant, and show me how I would look before I had the surgery. Dr. Grawe was very helpful explaining what I should expect before, during, and after my procedure. She did an amazing job! She gave me perfect breasts. I feel so much more confident now. I recently moved to Las Vegas and returned to Ohio to see Dr. Grawe in her beautiful new office for a scar revision. She is worth the trip across the country. Her confidence and skill put my nervousness at ease. She treated me as if I was her only patient, so sincere and helpful! I have the look I always wanted, but most of all I am happy and so pleased! And that is all thanks to Dr. Grawe!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Lift community.