Large Bottom Lip, with a Tiny to No Upper Lip... - Poway, CA

I wanted to have my upper lip to appear fuller. My...

I wanted to have my upper lip to appear fuller. My lips are not proportion at all and when I wear lipstick I didn't achieve the full lip effect I wanted. Best decision I ever made. I just wish the result would last forever because I don't want to get a lip implant. Im going to continue to get the filler injectables, because I felt very comfortable with the procedure.

Your results look great!  Let us know how long the juvederm lasts for you.  Any tips for the first timers out there who want to get this same upper lip injection?
The biggest and best advice I can offer regarding recieving Juvederm especially on the upper lip is investigate the method the licensed practionor applies the injectable filler. When I was researching prroir to proceeding with the injectable, a lot of women complained and noted "dime" sized lumps or "balls" in their lip that would stick around for awhile under their lip. I figured out that it's a results of injecting the filler underneath the lip rather then above or directly into the lip at an angle that naturally flows with gravity. The practioner I saw Dr. Chi Ha was one of the few who practice this method and was able to achieve amazing results that till this day, (now in the end of April) I still have and very satisfied with. Now this is all based on Juvederm XC 1mL syringe I used and purchased. On my actually upper lip I used about 0.7mL and the rest on some smile lines I really wasn't confident about. Please do your research, on the practitioner, their technique, and what's the believe in as far as proportional beauty, not someone who will only do what you without taking the logical result Into consideration.
Love it- thanks.  Keep us posted on how long the juvederm lasts for you!
Dr. Chi Ha

pper Lip injection with Juvederm XC was the service provided to me by Dr. Ha. I did plenty of shopping around from choosing a dermatologist vs a cosmetic surgeon. After doing much research and spending sleepless nights on different offices webpages, I've decided to pay Dr. Ha a visit. His website has an abuncie of information regarding Juvederm and the technique, and his method is what made me decide to pay him a visit. The office is lovely and his staff is very humble. After discussing my options I agreed with purchasing 1 mL of Juvederm XC. He applied a topical numbing cream before he got started. when he injected certain areas of my upper lip he even warned me about the discomfort even with the application of the numbing cream. He was still gentle even at the painful spots. After the procedure of course I had swelling and bruising (thats because i bruise easy) its now a week later and I'm very stratified with my results. I will be a returning patient of Dr.Ha in the future. I posted photos. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! UNBEATABLE PRICE!!!