Large Bottom Lip, with a Tiny to No Upper Lip... - Poway, CA

I wanted to have my upper lip to appear fuller. My...

I wanted to have my upper lip to appear fuller. My lips are not proportion at all and when I wear lipstick I didn't achieve the full lip effect I wanted. Best decision I ever made. I just wish the result would last forever because I don't want to get a lip implant. Im going to continue to get the filler injectables, because I felt very comfortable with the procedure.
Dr. Chi Ha

pper Lip injection with Juvederm XC was the service provided to me by Dr. Ha. I did plenty of shopping around from choosing a dermatologist vs a cosmetic surgeon. After doing much research and spending sleepless nights on different offices webpages, I've decided to pay Dr. Ha a visit. His website has an abuncie of information regarding Juvederm and the technique, and his method is what made me decide to pay him a visit. The office is lovely and his staff is very humble. After discussing my options I agreed with purchasing 1 mL of Juvederm XC. He applied a topical numbing cream before he got started. when he injected certain areas of my upper lip he even warned me about the discomfort even with the application of the numbing cream. He was still gentle even at the painful spots. After the procedure of course I had swelling and bruising (thats because i bruise easy) its now a week later and I'm very stratified with my results. I will be a returning patient of Dr.Ha in the future. I posted photos. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! UNBEATABLE PRICE!!!